Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all,

LOONGG time lurker here😂

I’m friends with an insider who informed me that Courtney one day decided to fire Heather out of the blue due to not wanting to spend the money on two yoga instructors. They were apparently best mates too. Lovely! 😍

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Hi all,

LOONGG time lurker here😂

I’m friends with an insider who informed me that Courtney one day decided to fire Heather out of the blue due to not wanting to spend the money on two yoga instructors. They were apparently best mates too. Lovely! 😍
Guess you never know what goes on... Heather seems better for it with her own Yoga set up & they still like each others posts!

What on God's earth is that latest outfit..
.. She looks bloody awful. She's trying so hard and failing massively. Each item separately would be bad enough but all together... JeeZ 😂😂

Reactions: 6
What on God's earth is that latest outfit..
.. She looks bloody awful. She's trying so hard and failing massively. Each item separately would be bad enough but all together... JeeZ 😂😂
Cowboy boots full stop 🙈 but in Mallorca 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nice to see she has become a better person by going on an expensive holiday. Should prescribe it on the NHS

Reactions: 4
There were extensive studies on the Keto diet and in hospital it’s prescribed as a treatment for type 2 diabetes. This girl spouts nonsense….is so odd looking I think a dwarf like version of a 80’s page 3 on a can of Tennants. Creepy creepy and no way is she in her twenties definately older.

Reactions: 7
There were extensive studies on the Keto diet and in hospital it’s prescribed as a treatment for type 2 diabetes. This girl spouts nonsense….is so odd looking I think a dwarf like version of a 80’s page 3 on a can of Tennants. Creepy creepy and no way is she in her twenties definately older.
I look at her and think I don't look too bad for nearly 40 😂😂

Reactions: 6
What happened to her going to Majorca with her friend? Hat off to her for going away on her own but I can't understand two solo holidays so close together unless your a travel influencer!

Reactions: 1
9D220C4D-6CC5-4093-A1A4-686C35E0D8DE.jpeg

Anyone else notice her tongue was bright yellow in this reel?
Anyone medical know what this could be?!

I feel like it’s her lips / mouth area that are really ageing. Her nose is now way too small for her face, she looks like a bug which makes the space between her nose and top lip really long. Maybe it was stretched from all the fillers but she has ruined her face

I noticed this too! I think yellow tongue is from poor oral hygiene rather than anything in particular

Is the yellow tongue from them shite pre workout things she has?
You know how she worries about the crap in a protein bar, imagine the crap in those drinks

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.