Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She listed it in May 2021 for £385k looks like - she's mad if she thinks it's increased by 15k in 7 months!

Reactions: 3
She listed it in May 2021 for £385k looks like - she's mad if she thinks it's increased by 15k in 7 months!

No, it looks like she bought it for that in 2018? So actually, was overpriced at the time based on other properties for sale in that block. She’s trying to make 15k for four years 🤔. But yeah, it’s in an undesirable part of Chigwell, it’s not the nicer part so not sure who would part with that kind of money 🙈

No, it looks like she bought it for that in 2018? So actually, was overpriced at the time based on other properties for sale in that block. She’s trying to make 15k for four years 🤔. But yeah, it’s in an undesirable part of Chigwell, it’s not the nicer part so not sure who would part with that kind of money 🙈
would help if I knew what year we are in! I mean 3 years 🤣

Reactions: 1
This is so bizarre. Either they are hiding they are together (and seriously court and lozza noone cares) or that is the quickest relationship in history
There was another one she went away with ages ago and he disappeared ! Cant imagine she’s the easiest to date !

Reactions: 4

would help if I knew what year we are in! I mean 3 years 🤣
Ahhh got you!!! Hahaha yea still a ridiculous increase! x

This is so bizarre. Either they are hiding they are together (and seriously court and lozza noone cares) or that is the quickest relationship in history
She's also posted about needing cheering up so maybe they have ended it - but less than a week from coming back from a romantic trip - blimey!

Reactions: 1
So even though face coverings are now required to be worn she somehow gets away with it! (I appreciate she posts photos of the child but I decided to blur the face anyway as she is a child who i dont know)

Also not a spoilt bone in her body yet courtney feels the need to post her pushing a trolly full of toys 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Do you think she sent herself the question about being single and relationships?
Bit weird she's come back from trip with a guy to Paris and then suddenly she's single. I think the kissing frogs comment was aimed at him and keeping in with the Paris theme.

Reactions: 8
Do you think she sent herself the question about being single and relationships?
Bit weird she's come back from trip with a guy to Paris and then suddenly she's single. I think the kissing frogs comment was aimed at him and keeping in with the Paris theme.
I don't think she's clever enough to think of that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She also said something yesterday about how training in the gym is easier when ‘there’s sorts about’ 😂 tryna make old lozza jealous? Pretty sure they go to the same gym as well

Reactions: 5
Really nervous after a breakin/near breakin so better post pictures of your property its location and that it is for sale all over the internet. Bonus points for saying when you will be out of it whilst still living there.

Reactions: 8
Really nervous after a breakin/near breakin so better post pictures of your property its location and that it is for sale all over the internet. Bonus points for saying when you will be out of it whilst still living there.
That's exactly what I do when I'm nervous..

Post my home for engagement sympathy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
What the hell is she wearing???? Defiantly posting for attention!! Look what your missing Lozza ha!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.