Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does it look like from the front?

it’s like y’all were saying trying to make Lozza jealous 🤣

Reactions: 3
Who does she actually think she is, Gordon Ramsey? She is such a snob and so rude!! How can she judge people’s dinners? People are struggling to put food on the table. Sorry not everyone can afford “truffle” everything.
This is just shockingly awful that she has openly admitted that to all of her followers!! Considering most of her followers are people that have probably spent the majority of 20 months on furlough and struggling to even put any food on the table.
What an absolute ballbag she is..

Just a “friend” who “isn’t keen on socials” apparently 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
This is just shockingly awful that she has openly admitted that to all of her followers!! Considering most of her followers are people that have probably spent the majority of 20 months on furlough and struggling to even put any food on the table.
What an absolute ballbag she is..

Just a “friend” who “isn’t keen on socials” apparently 🙄
Tattle knows the truth 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Must her breasts be in your face on every single story and picture ?? We get it Court,they cost you a lot of money and you wanna flaunt them, but in every single post and video ??

Reactions: 10
Courtney Black - totally thick, bit of a dick, gets on our wick and gives lozza the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Courtney Black: dancing is dismal, fashion abysmal, I ain’t materialistic, I’ve got a successful business!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How is she moving house so quickly? Didn’t she only just decide to buy a few weeks ago?

Reactions: 2
She is renting! Which I am sure she said she was buying for a start or have I made that up?

Reactions: 2
Anyone know what happened to Courtney’s old friends? Carrie may, Georgina Ireland, Abbie cris etc. they used to go on holidays together. Lots of old pics on Insta and now she doesn’t follow them/they don’t follow her

Reactions: 4
Anyone know what happened to Courtney’s old friends? Carrie may, Georgina Ireland, Abbie cris etc. they used to go on holidays together. Lots of old pics on Insta and now she doesn’t follow them/they don’t follow her
No idea but they probably saw her true colours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.