Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf I dont think courtney shared it... I think the girl tagged her in the story so it shows on Courtney's story... I could be wrong I don't use Instagram to much
I did think this at first but the original poster shared all 3 images to her stories and tagged CB in all 3

Tbf I dont think courtney shared it... I think the girl tagged her in the story so it shows on Courtney's story... I could be wrong I don't use Instagram to much
Thats not how instagram works. You get notified of a tag in a story and then you can choose if you put it on your stories or not.

Reactions: 4
It is almost like doing loads of HIIT is bad for your joints...
#gifted treatment to fix it though I'm sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s earning a lot of money , go to bupa and pay 💰 these Beggy insta people really pee me off !

Reactions: 8
GP would most likely tell her to rest up anyway... pehaps the excessive amount of exercise and runs and walks on rest days are actually bad for you? Who knew...

I wondered if she knows that as soon as she discusses the amount of exercise she does with a professional they will suspect that her ED she has "fully recovered" from is infact very much still there? Just because she's not scared to own a toaster and some peanut butter now doesn't mean she's "fixed" so asking g one of the Cult to help won't raise any suspicions

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why she is only hiring for PA’s, how can she need 3?! Surely she should be looking at hiring developers, a marketing team (Georgia who is apparently the master of all business knowledge does not count lol)

I just feel like she isn’t setting the company up for longevity, comparing her to the roles people like krissy cela hires for, krissy is building a business. Courtney doesn’t have any long term plans it seems 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
she's definitely lost 1k followers over the last 2 weeks! har har har

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.