Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something odd here as well. Is she paying for followers? Thatā€™s a lot to just randomly gain in 1 day when youā€™ve been on a huge dip. Or sheā€™s had someone share things for her
All I can assume is she has gained some more minions because the latest 28 day challenge started the other day šŸ˜‘ itā€™s the only explanation for it.
If only they knew the pain and stress theyā€™re about to induce on their bodies cos of her crazy workouts šŸ˜–

I think she looks very very ill here. Her face looks so gaunt šŸ˜¬ and I donā€™t think she looks happy at all considering sheā€™s saying how content she is now šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 1
Imagine having to keep telling the world how happy she is etc šŸ„ŗ

Reactions: 3
She 100% reads here and posts stories to contradict what we say.
We say sheā€™s lonely and she posts a story saying shes soooo content with her life. We mention about the ED posts not having a trigger warning, next post has one

She probably loves reading about herself, good or bad. Sheā€™s a full on narcissist

Hey Courtney babes - what a sad little life šŸ‘‹
Exhibit A - point 3

Attachments

Saw this today - hopefully the minions will start to get the message soon
Her challenges will make you lose weight because you're moving at 100 miles per hour the whole time. 40 moves in 45 minutes isn't great is it, when do they breathe! You can't use anything heavier than 5kg realistically especially on a warrior weds. You won't get strong on a challenge, I got very thin but had hardly any muscle growth.

Jay gets max of 30 in 45 mins and barely ever does that because he takes his time and focuses on strength and form! I actually love Jay's workouts. Lifting so much heavier with him.

Reactions: 4
Something odd here as well. Is she paying for followers? Thatā€™s a lot to just randomly gain in 1 day when youā€™ve been on a huge dip. Or sheā€™s had someone share things for her
In the grand scheme of things, January should be her busiest time with people jumping on the ā€˜new year new meā€™ bandwagon. So the fact she only gained 850 new followers actually isnā€™t that good for the start of a new year

Reactions: 5
In the grand scheme of things, January should be her busiest time with people jumping on the ā€˜new year new meā€™ bandwagon. So the fact she only gained 850 new followers actually isnā€™t that good for the start of a new year
True. I just found it weird everyday it was declining then all of a sudden on one random day it spiked šŸ˜‚

I feel like everytime something is written on here about her she then does a post to try and justify it its actually hilarious. " I'm so happy couldn't be more content" .. sorry but I personally think if you are someone who is THAT happy then you will never feel the need to tell social media about it because it will shine through naturally without you actually having to TELL people and feel that you need to justify yourself. I genuinely believe that the happiest people are those who don't feel the need to tell the world.

Reactions: 9
Just watching her storiesā€¦ again, how was this girl ever a ā€œprofessional dancerā€ someone please explain to me šŸ¤Æ she just does the same ridiculous spaghetti leg dance move over and over again šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Do you know whatā€™s making me annoyed, why wasnā€™t CB ā€˜cancelledā€™ like Elle Darby is being for her racist tweets? Instead CB blamed it on her ED and mental health and it was swept under the carpet and seems forgotten about yet she pretty much used the exact same language in her tweets that Elle has. Brands are dropping her and no longer working with her yet womens best defended CB and said itā€™s basically ok because she was struggling mentally? Somebody make it make sensešŸ˜‚

Reactions: 27
Do you know whatā€™s making me annoyed, why wasnā€™t CB ā€˜cancelledā€™ like Elle Darby is being for her racist tweets? Instead CB blamed it on her ED and mental health and it was swept under the carpet and seems forgotten about yet she pretty much used the exact same language in her tweets that Elle has. Brands are dropping her and no longer working with her yet womens best defended CB and said itā€™s basically ok because she was struggling mentally? Somebody make it make sensešŸ˜‚
Donā€™t know how she got away with that tbh. And for that company to actually stick up for her. Disgusting

Reactions: 8
Someone should email daily mail about her. Wouldn't take long then

Reactions: 6
After saying on here that she wasn't a professional dancer you can be sure that she will be telling us all she was o her stories over the next few days. Or there will be a convenient questions asked in one of her boxes.

Iā€™m not really into fashion, but pairing what looks like scruffy gym kit (probably still expensive) with a very obvious LV scarf and designer bag just looks like sheā€™s trying way too hard to show she has money. Looks horrible to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.