Courtney Black #4 Yet again telling a fib, we all know you’re a sticky rib

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's such a farce if she's bringing out a recipe book. The recipes on her app are either stolen or created by someone employed by her, she hardly cooks anything, all she eats is plain chicken/fish and veg. The book would be totally soulless and just another cash cow for her, probably just more photos of her than any of the food

Reactions: 3
Tbf most cook books by PT’s or health gurus are pretty tit. I have no idea how the body coach has got away with so many! I mean who needs to know how to make a smoothie or put a salad together 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I really don’t have an issue with women showing their bodies BUT why does she have to have tiny shorts and a low cut sports bra on in EVERYTHING she does? It’s so obvious her marketing revolves around attracting women who want to look like her (or what they think she looks like she should I say 🥴)

Reactions: 13
Ive just come to the end of the first and only month doing Courtney’s workouts. I liked some of the workouts to start with but some of the combos she puts together are just ridiculous and even as someone used to regular hiit workouts, my knees are starting to niggle and I’ve never had that before. Signed up to body by ciara and it all just seems a lot more “real” brilliant selection of workouts and moving on to an app within the next week. Looking forward to see how I get on.

Ive just come to the end of the first and only month doing Courtney’s workouts. I liked some of the workouts to start with but some of the combos she puts together are just ridiculous and even as someone used to regular hiit workouts, my knees are starting to niggle and I’ve never had that before. Signed up to body by ciara and it all just seems a lot more “real” brilliant selection of workouts and moving on to an app within the next week. Looking forward to see how I get on.
You def won't regret signing up to body by Ciara, def one of the best and she stays humble unlike CB

• Heart
I want to second body by Ciara. Love the different types of classes (they even have dance in there) and the trainers. There’s one dench woman msfitqueen-her workouts are a killer. My hammies and shoulders are in bits today.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I noticed this morning working out with another trainer that courtney, if she tells you something about form or whatever, she nearly always says something along the lines of; 'I see other trainers do it and it's WRONG' or 'I see PTs not correcting this with their clients' or 'Some other trainers do this and ITS SO BAD'. It's always something completely innocuous like where to wear your bands (I have actually found wearing mine higher up to help my knees). Oh and not swinging on certain moves. Actually, this is called half reps or cheat reps. You dont get as much out of the exercise but its for when you physically cant do anymore whole reps with that weight and it's especially useful when you have limited weight choice like... urm... I don't know... AT HOME.

I never thought it was weird but one of the bodybyciara trainers today just said she drops weights in boxing to preserve form without bringing anyone else down. It definitely speaks to CBs insecurity that she's CONSTANTLY bad mouthing other people when she could just give the tip without that.

I want to second body by Ciara. Love the different types of classes (they even have dance in there) and the trainers. There’s one dench woman msfitqueen-her workouts are a killer. My hammies and shoulders are in bits today.
I hope this comes across well but.... I don't actually like msfitqueen's workouts that much so far (might try a couple more because I love her energy) but I think that's what's so good about bodybyciara... you have that choice, she's not big-headed enough to think that everyone should follow the same plan and the same trainer.

Last edited:
I noticed this morning working out with another trainer that courtney, if she tells you something about form or whatever, she nearly always says something along the lines of; 'I see other trainers do it and it's WRONG' or 'I see PTs not correcting this with their clients' or 'Some other trainers do this and ITS SO BAD'. It's always something completely innocuous like where to wear your bands (I have actually found wearing mine higher up to help my knees). Oh and not swinging on certain moves. Actually, this is called half reps or cheat reps. You dont get as much out of the exercise but its for when you physically cant do anymore whole reps with that weight and it's especially useful when you have limited weight choice like... urm... I don't know... AT HOME.

I never thought it was weird but one of the bodybyciara trainers today just said she drops weights in boxing to preserve form without bringing anyone else down. It definitely speaks to CBs insecurity that she's CONSTANTLY bad mouthing other people when she could just give the tip without that.

I hope this comes across well but.... I don't actually like msfitqueen's workouts that much so far (might try a couple more because I love her energy) but I think that's what's so good about bodybyciara... you have that choice, she's not big-headed enough to think that everyone should follow the same plan and the same trainer.
you’re perfectly entitled to you own opinion :) I think I can see what you mean (wanted to move on from the millionth shoulder press set yesterday😂) with her workouts and I find it can be a bit repetitive but it’s good to have choice between circuit training and essentially body building(?!)

you’re perfectly entitled to you own opinion :) I think I can see what you mean (wanted to move on from the millionth shoulder press set yesterday😂) with her workouts and I find it can be a bit repetitive but it’s good to have choice between circuit training and essentially body building(?!)
Oh god I didnt do yesterdays, sounds killer. I'm tempted to say it's because they feel short to me but that's surely a good thing :p

You def won't regret signing up to body by Ciara, def one of the best and she stays humble unlike CB
This may be a dumb question but do her lives get saved on the instagram pages for people who cant do the workout at the time she records it live?

I cannot say enough good things about bodybyciara, I have found myself a routine that suits me due to the choice of trainers she has available, when I ask a question she always responds and even goes out of her way to give additional info.. she's so down to earth with her jug of sangria and no judgements.. when I subscribed to CB I found I was doing less and less as couldn't keep up, felt bad that I wasn't burning as many calories and her constant screaming and dancing was so annoying.. I now wake up motivated and looking forward to my class of choice with bodybyciara

Reactions: 7
A year later she’s showing people how to perform exercises correctly, to prevent injury 🤣.
It is a bit too late for this people are already living with life time injuries long as the money is coming into her pockets she 100% does not care. But let me tell you all it takes is one person to call her out and the career is over. I have been very picky on what I am eating now because of her she has not got a leg to stand on enough is enough. Does anyone else agree?

Reactions: 8
It is a bit too late for this people are already living with life time injuries long as the money is coming into her pockets she 100% does not care. But let me tell you all it takes is one person to call her out and the career is over. I have been very picky on what I am eating now because of her she has not got a leg to stand on enough is enough. Does anyone else agree?
I am honestly amazed no one has called her out. How can womens best even stand by her still is a joke. Krissy cella saw the light im sure there was beef last year

I haven't tried her workouts yet but there's def enough choice of trainer to suit what you want. I mainly do Ciaras, Sophie Hardy and Sineads ( when I wake up in time lol) the ballet and yoga are good ones too though as well.

Reactions: 1
She doesn't think up the recipes herself, all the recipes on the app is done by olsfood. She never mentions him though does she! Her cookbook will be all stuff from him surely?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.