Courtney Black #4 Yet again telling a fib, we all know you’re a sticky rib

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great advise for training when it’s hot outside court 👏👏 don’t wear moisturiser and wear waterproof mascara!!! How about training in the shade/drinking more water??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yesss, I admit I got sucked into her crap in the first lockdown & purchased that awful t-shirt 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ WTAF was I thinking?! Looking back I’m embarrassed now!! It was such tit quality tbf, and she didn’t allow “returns” I’ve now since binned it haha 😆😂
Oh haha that is funny yeah I got one of each and she tried to scam me out of pocket and only sent me the one so I got on to her about it and suddenly one turned up. she’s only bothered about the money more fool her when she gets wiped out if their is away to report her to whatever authority I will as she’s making people seriously ill with her so called don’t have a ED anymore.

Great advise for training when it’s hot outside court 👏👏 don’t wear moisturiser and wear waterproof mascara!!! How about training in the shade/drinking more water??
Omg talking about the water who remembers when she said on her lives don’t drink water whilst doing hiit workouts. I drank gallons of the tit. Their we go again another dangerous thing coming from a so called Professional PT

Reactions: 4
Oh haha that is funny yeah I got one of each and she tried to scam me out of pocket and only sent me the one so I got on to her about it and suddenly one turned up. she’s only bothered about the money more fool her when she gets wiped out if their is away to report her to whatever authority I will as she’s making people seriously ill with her so called don’t have a ED anymore.

Omg talking about the water who remembers when she said on her lives don’t drink water whilst doing hiit workouts. I drank gallons of the tit. Their we go again another dangerous thing coming from a so called Professional PT
She said WHAT?!

Don't drink water?! what was the bullshit rationale behind that?!

Reactions: 5
She said WHAT?!

Don't drink water?! what was the bullshit rationale behind that?!
I am positive that she said it one live workouts back in lockdown 1. She said she doesn’t drink during a workout and here was me drinking absolutely litres and I was hot weather last year. The woman is not wired up I couldn’t last doing her workouts without consuming water. I remember when I started I could barely walk as I was copying her moves for a Low impact she was bouncing around 🤷‍♀️🤯 I thought you don’t do big movements for that correct me if I am wrong. I ain’t a wannabe PT and a lot now seem to be PTs all off a sudden after doing her workouts haha I can not deal it’s hilarious.

Reactions: 5
I am positive that she said it one live workouts back in lockdown 1. She said she doesn’t drink during a workout and here was me drinking absolutely litres and I was hot weather last year. The woman is not wired up I couldn’t last doing her workouts without consuming water. I remember when I started I could barely walk as I was copying her moves for a Low impact she was bouncing around 🤷‍♀️🤯 I thought you don’t do big movements for that correct me if I am wrong. I ain’t a wannabe PT and a lot now seem to be PTs all off a sudden after doing her workouts haha I can not deal it’s hilarious.
This woman is a danger to society!!!

Low impact is no jumping what so ever, it should minimise stress on your joints.

Reactions: 8
her low impact workouts are an absolute joke... but it's not funny because it's hurting people.
I thought it might be some money grabbing BS trying to sell BCAAs

Reactions: 6
I am sooo baffled at how she hasn’t been called out by somebody big in the industry that would be able to spread the message that the girl is causing serious damage to thousands, not just physically with pains/joints/knees/copying her stupid moves and apparent ‘low impact’ sessions, but mentally as well, and her social media absolutely vouches for both. It appears other influencers are obviously too scared of damaging their own reputation by ‘bad mouthing’ another but people that are naive need to know this girl is causing issues to so many ‘warriors’ as their posts have got eating disorders and exercise obsession written all over them.

• Angry
her low impact workouts are an absolute joke... but it's not funny because it's hurting people.
I thought it might be some money grabbing BS trying to sell BCAAs
Exactly we need to set up a petition to get her off the gram 🤷‍♀️🤯

I am sooo baffled at how she hasn’t been called out by somebody big in the industry that would be able to spread the message that the girl is causing serious damage to thousands, not just physically with pains/joints/knees/copying her stupid moves and apparent ‘low impact’ sessions, but mentally as well, and her social media absolutely vouches for both. It appears other influencers are obviously too scared of damaging their own reputation by ‘bad mouthing’ another but people that are naive need to know this girl is causing issues to so many ‘warriors’ as their posts have got eating disorders and exercise obsession written all over them.
10000% agree !!!! Is anyone else here that used to do her workouts? I hope I’m not alone!

Last edited:

10000% agree !!!! Is anyone else here that used to do her workouts? I hope I’m not alone!
I used to, they were fun for a bit during the first lockdown, then around say September / October time I noticed them becoming more and more wild. Signed up to peloton and the 4th January and cancelled my subscription with her on the 5th January!
I thought it was just me being demotivated as I'd dread thinking that I needed to do a workout that day. In reality she's just tit at her 'job'.

I did! I actually really enjoyed them for a while until I got sick of the super fast weird moves and WHAT DOESNT CHALLENGE YOU DOESNT CHANGE YOU

Nope i done them for a whilst last year but started to get obsessed with my fitbit/calories burned, guilt for missing sessions and made to feel guilty that i didn’t ‘push enough’ etc - i was lucky i stopped and realised how toxic she is before it turned to an issue...

• Wow

I used to do her workouts last year and stopped as I would get upset and feel awful about myself when I couldnt fit in both workouts a day along with the 10,000 she would always push for. I also felt like I was just joining in on her personal workout rather than Courtney “training” me.

Since signed up to Fiit who have a variety of different trainers, workouts, difficulty levels and challenges and now I actually feel like I’m learning how to do the workouts properly. And if I don’t like one trainer can just switch to a different one.

Reactions: 7
I used to do her workouts last year and stopped as I would get upset and feel awful about myself when I couldnt fit in both workouts a day along with the 10,000 she would always push for. I also felt like I was just joining in on her personal workout rather than Courtney “training” me.

Since signed up to Fiit who have a variety of different trainers, workouts, difficulty levels and challenges and now I actually feel like I’m learning how to do the workouts properly. And if I don’t like one trainer can just switch to a different one.
It’s really bad. You get into a very triggering routine l don’t know why the these girls can keep going for 1 year. I stopped about September time I just couldn’t go anymore and I knew the reason was because of doing to much of her nutty workouts. I feel my legs now all the time because of her she’s not fit for purpose and should not be allowed to be a PT well should I say a ED PT.

I did! I actually really enjoyed them for a while until I got sick of the super fast weird moves and WHAT DOESNT CHALLENGE YOU DOESNT CHANGE YOU
Yes 🙌 and now every warrior says it 🤯🤣

I used to, they were fun for a bit during the first lockdown, then around say September / October time I noticed them becoming more and more wild. Signed up to peloton and the 4th January and cancelled my subscription with her on the 5th January!
I thought it was just me being demotivated as I'd dread thinking that I needed to do a workout that day. In reality she's just tit at her 'job'.
I agree I enjoyed them first lockdown as they were live so gave me some motivation to do them. It was when they got took of the live on the gram would the reason be to this so she could grab as much money as she can or did insta really block all pt live workouts. 🤷‍♀️Makes you wonder

I signed up to the app last month and have been doing the phased workouts. I have to say I do like them. I gather they get a lot tougher when you reach phase 5 so will re-evaluate when I get to that stage! The 4 workouts a week in the phased section suit me fine. I have yet to try any of the live videos but I just popped on there for a look at some from last week. I can see why they would put people off. I'm not a PT but even I can spot the times her form is off - I'm not sure if it's because she's doing everything so quickly. I would most definitely injure myself trying to keep up with the pace nevermind the convoluted moves. I had a look back at some of the lives from June last year and they don't seem as frantic.

Reactions: 1
I feel like the workouts got crazy when she reduced the time down from an hour to 45 mins. I did them in June and July and quite enjoyed them. then went back to them in October and was like WTF!! Knee was in agony after a week.

I do the workouts and have for about 3 months. I personally enjoy the workouts although I can recognise when it isn't good form or good for my knees and I adjust them. I also recognise she is full of sh**. After my membership expires I want to look at maeve madden or body by ciara but I find their schedules confusing to look at.

Reactions: 1
I did the 30 mins HIIT Body by Ciara workout this morning which she saved as a one off on her IGTV and I found it just as hard as the CB ones without ripping my joints to pieces! Would recommend people having a try if they are curious soooo much better!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.