Courtney Black #4 Yet again telling a fib, we all know you’re a sticky rib

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted this in the weightless thread but I’ve been using Fitbit premium for ages and thought I’d see if Courtney blacks app was any better. I think I had it 24hrs and deleted it, bloody awful 🤣 the workouts are absolutely ridiculous and the food calculator is way out with accuracy
(It was a free trial so I thought I’d try it... no thank you!)
The Facebook page is absolutely nuts as well. People on there saying they’ve got injuries but will exercise anyway 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I posted this in the weightless thread but I’ve been using Fitbit premium for ages and thought I’d see if Courtney blacks app was any better. I think I had it 24hrs and deleted it, bloody awful 🤣 the workouts are absolutely ridiculous and the food calculator is way out with accuracy
(It was a free trial so I thought I’d try it... no thank you!)
The Facebook page is absolutely nuts as well. People on there saying they’ve got injuries but will exercise anyway 🤯
you missed out on the person on the facebook page delaying their covid jab so they can finish the 28 day challenge 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
😳😳😳
she’s actually out here breaking people
Jeez!!! Not surprised in the slightest, what CB is doing is dangerous and can potentially cause life long issues for these girls.

She puts so much pressure on people to continue their workouts, when they should listen to their body, #1 rule in Fitness - if you’re in pain STOP! Everyone feels a burn when training but that’s different to actual pain.

Reactions: 14
Jeez!!! Not surprised in the slightest, what CB is doing is dangerous and can potentially cause life long issues for these girls.

She puts so much pressure on people to continue their workouts, when they should listen to their body, #1 rule in Fitness - if you’re in pain STOP! Everyone feels a burn when training but that’s different to actual pain.
it’s genuinely terrifying
i feel sorry for them all in her little cult

Reactions: 7
😳😳😳
she’s actually out here breaking people
Funny how these kinds of posts where people are openly saying their in pain CB doesn't comment on but she's quick to shut people down if they ask her to change up a workout or dare to have a meal replacement shake 🙄

Reactions: 12
Hi all long time looker of this thread but I can only take so much! This girl needs shut down completely and removed from the gram she is very very dangerous throwing her ED around like it’s a good thing and the constant posts about overcoming it! F*** OFF girl! Definitely still has one and can’t see how bleeping dangerous it is to pass it on to others. First lockdown I was bleeping addicted to doing her live workouts I was 100% hooked I was constantly doing her tit show of a workouts! I tried to do her workouts that are on her gram just recently and I could not do it! The constant dancing and carrying on and screaming out like a bleeping BANSHEE! How the duck does anyone put up with that tit? Now she’s coining it in she’s went absolutely nuts everything 100mph it’s so draining to watch. She is a complete show and when the number plate gets old and the money is gone what she going to do then?!! Sorry for my rant not sure if this is what you do on here as I’m new.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
So after seeing girls posting about feeling guilty in the fb group, she emails this absolute shite. To me the way this is written just screams unprofessional 😂 just so weirdly written and guilt-trippish, also seems to be bragging about how wonderful and strong she is, piss off

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So after seeing girls posting about feeling guilty in the fb group, she emails this absolute shite. To me the way this is written just screams unprofessional 😂 just so weirdly written and guilt-trippish, also seems to be bragging about how wonderful and strong she is, piss off
duck your knees, just keep pusssshhiiinnngg!!!!

Absolute wanker.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I can not deal with her what doesn’t challenge you doesn’t change you! duck off clearly changes you and you trip right into a bleeping ED! Bore off!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.