Courtney Black #4 Yet again telling a fib, we all know you’re a sticky rib

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Turns out she was afraid of avocados too 🤔
Mind blowing she needs serious help🤯 who even believes it all. She needs to strap a nappy to her mouth the amount of tit that comes out of it screams hashtag attention seeker! 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mind blowing she needs serious help🤯 who even believes it all. She needs to strap a nappy to her mouth the amount of tit that comes out of it screams hashtag attention seeker! 🤣😭
She’s trying to make herself so relatable, but the long list of “I couldn’t eat this, or do this” is just becoming an insult to those who are actually suffering, from what she’s saying she basically ate duck all. 🤔🤥

Reactions: 6
She’s trying to make herself so relatable, but the long list of “I couldn’t eat this, or do this” is just becoming an insult to those who are actually suffering, from what she’s saying she basically ate duck all. 🤔🤥
100%! She needs a run for her own money! She is dangerous in my eyes. I am here reaching out on this as I am sick of her crap and lies we get it she doesn’t like her own body doesn’t like food fakes to be this amazing person when she’s nothing special. She really needs reporting in my opinion. God bless these woman if something serious ever happens to them all because the gram tags are bizarre one girl ate 2 sausages and 3 York’s for a Sunday dinner no veg 🤯😢

Just don’t want you getting attacked by all the minions, wouldn’t put it past them 🥴
If they have been snooping on here and manage to pinpoint my account from scouring thousands of accounts, I will definitely worry about their mental states 🙃 and that's not from just being followers of CB

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey .. I'm new here this is my first post. Can't stop reading the comments on this thread and feel the need to post this as I'm not convinced Courtney is even trained in what she's doing. Courtney wrote me a diet/meal plan many years ago and my calories per day were 1,050! Believe it or not I still have the meal plan sent to me from her email address (which I will never use again, I just keep it to remind myself how clueless she is). I'm disgusted at myself for even falling for her sh*t and thankfully I never stuck to the plan or I would have faded away to nothing!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
So after seeing girls posting about feeling guilty in the fb group, she emails this absolute shite. To me the way this is written just screams unprofessional 😂 just so weirdly written and guilt-trippish, also seems to be bragging about how wonderful and strong she is, piss off
At the end you can say, you did this and fucked both knees, brrrrravo 👌🏼

Turns out she was afraid of avocados too 🤔
I see each food as bad food OR I saw....

Get your bleeping words straight CB.

Reactions: 2
She just posted on her stories about how she was going for a walk then changed her mind as she can't be bothered and if you can't be bothered doing something dont force yourself 🤔

Do any of you know what size clothes she wears?

As she hasn't mentioned it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She just posted on her stories about how she was going for a walk then changed her mind as she can't be bothered and if you can't be bothered doing something dont force yourself 🤔

Has anyone got CB’s email address? Tempted to forward her the email she sent to her warriors, no excuses Courtney, get out for a walk 🙄.

She’s unbelievable!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She wouldn’t want you to force yourself unless it means you aren’t lining her pockets. In that case don’t you dare think about stopping🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I will never understand how one person can be arsed speaking about themselves SOOO much, all day every day and not be embarrassed about it??? me me me I I I my my my... yawnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! No matter what relationship u previously had with food and no matter how much u claim u ''hated yourself'' u never once ceased to be totally full of shite, and your only getting worse. I have said this before but she cant see past her own reflection, she cares about nobody but herself and her bank balance.

Reactions: 14

I’m a XS-S in my gym sets the famous quote 🤣😂 I bet she’s really a size M! Who remembers those tacky T-shirt merch she brought out when I used to be obsessed Lockdown 1 I got one it was tit threads were loose and everything. I hope whoever in the charity shop buys it don’t fall for her triggering actions CB warrior and trained by CB 😂🤣

I’m a XS-S in my gym sets the famous quote 🤣😂 I bet she’s really a size M! Who remembers those tacky T-shirt merch she brought out when I used to be obsessed Lockdown 1 I got one it was tit threads were loose and everything. I hope whoever in the charity shop buys it don’t fall for her triggering actions CB warrior and trained by CB 😂🤣
Yesss, I admit I got sucked into her crap in the first lockdown & purchased that awful t-shirt 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ WTAF was I thinking?! Looking back I’m embarrassed now!! It was such tit quality tbf, and she didn’t allow “returns” I’ve now since binned it haha 😆😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.