Courtney Black #4 Yet again telling a fib, we all know you’re a sticky rib

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Admit how much u make per day and give ur flock a true understanding of why u buzz out ur tits 24/7 and dance like a complete dick, I'm sure we all would be like that if we had ur bank balance 👍🏼👍🏼.... maybe not the dancing, can't think of a thing that would make me want to look like such a prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh, look... Courtney contradicting herself yet again. ‘Work out as much as your schedule allows you to’. Not sure she was saying that last week?
“Work out as much as you can but also it’s a challenge every month so make sure you do ALL of the challenge otherwise you won’t get the results!!!” 😒

Reactions: 6
The sooner people stop following the better, I’m convinced my friend has started an eating disorder, she’s incredibly thin and I even saw a comment on the group which said ‘is it okay to go back up to my maintain calories after the challenge’ as she’s scared to do so in case she puts on weight. I mean science says no-one would put on weight if they are maintaining calories but this is the worry she puts into people, it’s dangerous and I’m really pissed off with Courtney. She’s a bleeping bleep.

Reactions: 14
She’s just said she’s doing an extra workout on Sunday when the challenge finishes on Saturday. ‘I know you guys need that rest but one more workout ain’t gonna hurt ya’

Wow. No words.

Reactions: 10
She’s just said she’s doing an extra workout on Sunday when the challenge finishes on Saturday. ‘I know you guys need that rest but one more workout ain’t gonna hurt ya’

Wow. No words.
Yeah what’s one more gonna do to an already damaged, in pain body. 🙄

she’s such a knob!

Reactions: 2
Have you seen she was really pushing her ankle weights but never wears them now?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The more I see of her the more I bleeping ate her.
Stop prancing around showing the world how bleeping thin you are and start being a bit more relatable to the poor girls you are conning out of £15 a month thinking they will end up looking like you!
She just uses Instagram to show off what she has and it pisses me off!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've stopped watching her stories now, she's too annoying. Shameful she's pushing people to do another workout when so many have clearly said they're in pain. Absolute bint

The more I see of her the more I bleeping ate her.
Stop prancing around showing the world how bleeping thin you are and start being a bit more relatable to the poor girls you are conning out of £15 a month thinking they will end up looking like you!
She just uses Instagram to show off what she has and it pisses me off!
Hate not ate 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Considering we've been in lockdown the last few months, the sun is just starting to shine and there is no signs of being allowed to go on holiday, does anybody need to see her prancing around in her £50 bikinis reminding everyone she's a size 6 and XS incase you guys didn't know... Urgh.... Can someone please give her head a wobble. 😂

Reactions: 6
This girl is so unoriginal and just copies everyone now she’s doing a 20% discount cos she’s seen Krissy Cela is doing one. Scared of losing any potential customers and making more money to buy stuff with and throw in our faces.

Reactions: 8
She must be reading this thread as she’s posted wearing her USA Pro collection 🤣🤣

• Haha
havent looked on the fb group for ages but there are so many people on there trying to carry on working out through all the pain her workouts are causing. It’s just awful. As long as you fork out for a pair of trainers the same as hers, your knees will be fine! 🙄 sore wrists? Just buy some wrist supports or grips and keep going!

Reactions: 3
She must be reading this thread as she’s posted wearing her USA Pro collection 🤣🤣
I think she definitely does read this! Be interesting to see if she digs out her ankle weights from the bottom of the tat she peddles 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.