Courtney Black #4 Yet again telling a fib, we all know you’re a sticky rib

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody else seen how terrible her meal plans are? Especially the veggie and vegan ones.
These are daily macros from her app... on the left is what she recommends and on the right pops out when you click 'make meal plan'. No wonder so many people on the fb group are confused! It's so far from a good source of nutrition advice. Some of her recipes are ace but you cant rely on them
IMG_8830.jpg
IMG_8831.jpg
IMG_8829.jpg

Ooooh, what happened?
I think krissy made a dig about cb doing cash prizes then they both unfollowed each other, but cb posted a rant too after cant remember exactly but it was during 2nd lockdown i think

Reactions: 2
Half her ‘ Warriors’ sound like they have eating and obsessive exercise disorders 😫

And everything she talks about always ends up about her lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I can't be the only one who just doesn't find her relatable? When you're living in the real world and you have a lot of responsibilities the last thing you feel like doing is dancing around your kitchen like a complete loon with music blarring shouting ayyyyy every 5 seconds. Then again she can do that cause she lives alone. I think if I did the same my partner would smother me with a pillow in my sleep. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't be the only one who just doesn't find her relatable? When you're living in the real world and you have a lot of responsibilities the last thing you feel like doing is dancing around your kitchen like a complete loon with music blarring shouting ayyyyy every 5 seconds. Then again she can do that cause she lives alone. I think if I did the same my partner would smother me with a pillow in my sleep. 😂😂😂😂
Watching her stories is bleeping draining. She’s not relatable, she only cares about herself, she’s annoying as duck.

👌🏼 This close to unfollowing her

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Watching her stories is bleeping draining. She’s not relatable, she only cares about herself, she’s annoying as duck.

👌🏼 This close to unfollowing her
I really only follow so I can keep up to date with the thread😂
She really annoys me😩

Reactions: 7
She makes people feel guilty for not waking up so positive all of the time. Most of her habits (not just diet related) are so unhealthy!

Reactions: 4
She's at it again 😂 more dancing

Her head always looks like it’s photoshopped on , even in this video . Maybe if people were making a mint like her, we would all have time to dance and be smug . Those comments in her group are really sad and worrying I’m recovering from an ED the things I’ve learned and read makes me feel a lot the girls need to enjoy and move for fun , it’s become punishment and it’s obsessive . I wish influencers would be accountable and think of the bigger picture and not quick cash how can she allow so many people to complain about injury and knee pain and not reconsider how she runs things !

Reactions: 9
She makes people feel guilty for not waking up so positive all of the time. Most of her habits (not just diet related) are so unhealthy!
I agree. Its another reason to dislike social media so much. People only ever post the positives which makes people feel bad about their own life if they aren't feeling the same. I can't see her ever posting herself having a day of eating junk food on the sofa in baggy clothing taking some time out and admitting things aren't wonderful because it doesn't fit her aesthetic. It's not realistic in the slightest and she constantly talks about not comparing yourself but she way she promotes life as always needing to push to be your best and not quit etc has people comparing themselves to her thinking they aren't doing enough. You only have to access her fitness page on Facebook to see the overload of comments where people feel disheartened that they can't make it through her workouts or they are crying cause they haven't done enough. She's brainwashed so many that it's going to take an awful long time before they see the light. I love seeing people positive and happy but her approach is just so false hence the need to film every single little thing she does when she's feeling 'happy'. When most people genuinely feel that way they aren't even thinking about documenting it on their phones, they don't need that constant validation or approval.

Reactions: 9
Last week she posted about been overwhelmed because she was busy and had weeks of photoshoots to do, she wanted sympathy and for people to tell her how great she is (unfortunately her warriors did which fuels her behaviour) what she doesn't get and doesn't seem to care about is a lot of people feel like that every day but then she piles on top with getting up early, doing ridiculous amounts of workouts and making you feel bad if you miss a session or eat something unhealthy

Reactions: 5
If you skin is that amazing Court why do you still need to use fake tan, apply make up with a trowel whenever you're filming yourself, use instsgram filters especially "tan and grainy" on all your videos and stand in front of a ring light so bright it could power a small village?!

If you skin is that amazing Court why do you still need to use fake tan, apply make up with a trowel whenever you're filming yourself, use instsgram filters especially "tan and grainy" on all your videos and stand in front of a ring light so bright it could power a small village?!

Forgot to attach the screenshot to my previous post 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
She dances like an idiot with her head and neck forward so that her body looks smaller. I've seen her in real life and her stomach isn't dead flat,she defo photoshops her waist.

Reactions: 6
She posts so many different types of stuff she uses for her skin, it changes every other day! That can't be good surely

I’ve been listening to capital radio today and she is now doing an advert on there for her app, she sounds so wooden and un natural it’s horrendous! Does not make you want to sign up!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.