Courtney Black #4 Yet again telling a fib, we all know you’re a sticky rib

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesss, I admit I got sucked into her crap in the first lockdown & purchased that awful t-shirt 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ WTAF was I thinking?! Looking back I’m embarrassed now!! It was such tit quality tbf, and she didn’t allow “returns” I’ve now since binned it haha 😆😂
Yea I bought one 🙈 is somewhere in a suitcase no plans to wear anytime soon!

I do the workouts and have for about 3 months. I personally enjoy the workouts although I can recognise when it isn't good form or good for my knees and I adjust them. I also recognise she is full of sh**. After my membership expires I want to look at maeve madden or body by ciara but I find their schedules confusing to look at.
Body by Ciara is usually a few pages showing you all the schedule from Monday to Sunday you can pick from and also recommended amounts of water to drink etc. So much better than CB. Ciara just did a live to celebrate having her squad for a year where she pretty much drank a full jug of sangria 😂 - she does a chat every week where members can discuss their issues, fitness tips, just talk about life in general- its literally a therapy session included in the price. Defo recommend

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I have a feeling that when Kim French launches her app, it will knock Courtney's out of the park!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I didn’t realise another thread had started 🙈
Thought it had been quiet !

• Haha
Can't wait for the bodybyciara app... thankyou to the people on this thread who got me onto that!!!

Reactions: 9
Can't wait for the bodybyciara app... thankyou to the people on this thread who got me onto that!!!
I did her 30min HIIT blast workout this morning, that she did live yesterday - she’s posted them on her IGTV. I have to say it was really good, it was hard at times but she didn’t rush any movements and clearly stated in the beginning that if you can’t do some exercises, do others that you can do.
I plan on doing the others she did yesterday over the next few days as I was really impressed!

Reactions: 5
That ciara is really lovely ive messaged her a few times and she always replies. I messaged courtney and nothing! So rude.

I'm going to switch to ciara once my subscription has ended

Reactions: 7
Glad you have all enjoyed bodybyciara honestly the difference in her approach to fitness couldn’t be more different than CB’s she doesn’t rush anything at all and doesn’t do any weird moves. I am so excited for the app and hopefully a lot more people will wake up and realise CB may be a quick way to lose weight but not long term and not healthy!

She is so self obsessed posing and pouting in her stories

Reactions: 7
Another one 🙄
Omg 😳 is this girl serious? Bad spine tight head and still putting herself through it I am sorry but someone needs to tell her ASAP! Stop before it’s too late. Is this page public someone needs to show it to someone not sure who but this group ain’t normal.

She is so self obsessed posing and pouting in her stories
Remember she ain’t got fillers anymore but literally has a face full of filler lips like a bamboos hole and a chisel pointy chin to go with it. Not to forget the FaceTune app to sculpt herself. Fake it’s all fake.

Nice to see that Courtney’s hairdresser for the photo shoot is taking all the precautions, to keep everyone safe 😬.
Oh my god 😤 and people wonder why we go in and out of lockdowns. Any more close up and those nips will be flying out 🤢 or should I say fake tits 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So what’s the new shoot for? Cookery book? Looked like she was holding food in one of the pictures could be far off though?!

Reactions: 3
Glad you have all enjoyed bodybyciara honestly the difference in her approach to fitness couldn’t be more different than CB’s she doesn’t rush anything at all and doesn’t do any weird moves. I am so excited for the app and hopefully a lot more people will wake up and realise CB may be a quick way to lose weight but not long term and not healthy!
Absolutely glad your all enjoying it. I wish I had found it sooner, very excited for the app!

Reactions: 1
Omg 😳 is this girl serious? Bad spine tight head and still putting herself through it I am sorry but someone needs to tell her ASAP! Stop before it’s too late. Is this page public someone needs to show it to someone not sure who but this group ain’t normal.

Remember she ain’t got fillers anymore but literally has a face full of filler lips like a bamboos hole and a chisel pointy chin to go with it. Not to forget the FaceTune app to sculpt herself. Fake it’s all fake.

Oh my god 😤 and people wonder why we go in and out of lockdowns. Any more close up and those nips will be flying out 🤢 or should I say fake tits 😅
I and other people have tried to tell the girls to slow down and that its not healthy but they love and worship CB so much they can’t see it. It’s a private page

Reactions: 2
So what’s the new shoot for? Cookery book? Looked like she was holding food in one of the pictures could be far off though?!
100% a recipe book!! She literally always says she never used to cook nice dinners so where has this ‘always wanted to make this’ thing come from? 😂

I’d also be fuming if she stole my recipe and put it in some crappy cookbook

Reactions: 6
100% a recipe book!! She literally always says she never used to cook nice dinners so where has this ‘always wanted to make this’ thing come from? 😂

I’d also be fuming if she stole my recipe and put it in some crappy cookbook
She will say she used to be scared of cook books but now she can’t get enough of them so has created her own (with stolen recipes) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hope for her sake it’s not a recipe book! People will be KICKING OFF about the stolen recipes.

Also hasn’t she said before that she had a chef to do all the recipes for her? I’m almost positive that when I was following her workouts in lockdown 1 there was a blonde guy who was the “app chef” and “created all the recipes”

Reactions: 5
I hope for her sake it’s not a recipe book! People will be KICKING OFF about the stolen recipes.

Also hasn’t she said before that she had a chef to do all the recipes for her? I’m almost positive that when I was following her workouts in lockdown 1 there was a blonde guy who was the “app chef” and “created all the recipes”
I’m sure he’s still a chef for the app. She barely gives him any recognition 😂 I’d be so fuming if I found my recipe in her book. Especially after how she reacted when she was called out about stealing recipes and content.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.