Courtney Adamo #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe has done an excellent job of making it look as though they were surrounded by rolling green hills, where in reality the house is beside a busy four lane main road that trucks travel on.

It's all smoke and mirrors.

I wonder if they overcapitalised on the Sydney house? Byron property prices are falling dramatically so their timing to sell is really off.
The price reflects the poor timing. 1.7 seems so cheap compared to the boom times.

Reactions: 2
Her newsletter is asking if people want to know about renovations and building houses. Guess teenagers will only let you milk them so far.
I predict another e-course about renovating. There’s nothing she can’t be an expert on! (Or at least, interview a few of her friends and put together some pdfs on…)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't get my head around why she expects people to pay for parenting advice from her when she so clearly doesn't respect the privacy of her own children. This new swimwear ad is really uncomfortable to see, Ivy is 13, what mum in her right mind gets her CHILD to pose in bikinis so she can earn cash on Instagram?! clearly all Courtney cares about is how much she can earn by using her kids.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I can't get my head around why she expects people to pay for parenting advice from her when she so clearly doesn't respect the privacy of her own children. This new swimwear ad is really uncomfortable to see, Ivy is 13, what mum in her right mind gets her CHILD to pose in bikinis so she can earn cash on Instagram?! clearly all Courtney cares about is how much she can earn by using her kids.
OMG. I thought I’d become a prude but that ad made me so uncomfortable.

If Courtney’s influencing career isn’t sustainable without her children participating, she might need to draw down more of her trust fund.

Reactions: 7
OMG. I thought I’d become a prude but that ad made me so uncomfortable.

If Courtney’s influencing career isn’t sustainable without her children participating, she might need to draw down more of her trust fund.
Omg I came here to say that. She’s selling her daughter!

Reactions: 3
Will use her kids to sell products but they won't live in the US because of 'consumerism'.

I can’t believe she’s got ivy posing in insta ads. Let the kid decide what she wants at 18, not putting her 13 year old child online in bikinis. Very not cool.

Can't even pretend to be interested in her new podcast.
I made the mistake of listening to an episode. Never again. Courtney doesn’t understand how to host and keeps turning the conversation on herself, interview-style. Natalie doesn’t understand how to host either, and keeps trying to interview Courtney! They describe problems of renovating - for example, going over budget. For every problem, there is a beach house example from Courtney 🙄 and even though they claim to ‘help’ they never explain how to solve the problem, just give another example of how Courtney could have done it differently at the beach house!
Serious ick factor with the swimming cossie ad. 13 is such a self conscious age, without people from school finding out that your mum is using you for bikini pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Selling her daughter’s 13 year old body on the internet. Just wow.
I really hope the kids run away to a big city as soon as they’re 18 and live in grungy sharehouses, get tatts, purple hair and live on Maccas and KFC.

Reactions: 6
There are some polite comments on the ad, expressing the same views we all have about this stunt. Unfortunately I think that Courtney will get defensive and make herself out to be the victim of trolls rather than recognising that her actions are really irresponsible and putting her kid at risk 🙄 or she will just ignore it and continue. I've reported the post anyway!

Reactions: 6
I’ve unfollowed her, I don’t want adverts showing a 13 year old coming out of the water in a white bikini like a Bond girl on my feed.

Reactions: 9
I’ve unfollowed her, I don’t want adverts showing a 13 year old coming out of the water in a white bikini like a Bond girl on my feed.
There are a handful of comments calling her out but most people are just commenting for the freebies 🙄

Reactions: 1
There are some polite comments on the ad, expressing the same views we all have about this stunt. Unfortunately I think that Courtney will get defensive and make herself out to be the victim of trolls rather than recognising that her actions are really irresponsible and putting her kid at risk 🙄 or she will just ignore it and continue. I've reported the post anyway!
The concerned comments are all at the top. She’s obviously deleting them as and when … eeeeek. It’s such basic online safety to not show your children naked or part naked, yet she seems to not follow that again and again … it’s like her desire to “show them off” trumps it all. Very strange behaviour when she doesn’t let them even watch age appropriate TV!

Reactions: 5