Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stinkerella

Financial pressure from .. five kids in private school? Building a fully architect designed ‘spare’ house with bespoke furniture? While you both work from home Michael shirtless at the kitchen bench with one foot on his knee? Curating matching outfits for your kids and finding cute little pots at the op shop? Horrendous. That’s one hell of a rut. Ten surfs a month? Lucky you.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
It will never not be bonkers to me that they can have all the generational wealth & privilege in the world and their children in theory want for nothing yet can’t even have their own tiny square of space where they can shut a door for a scrap of privacy. Courtney has serious issues with controlling behaviour and boundaries.

Reactions: 12

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
It’s quite amazing to watch someone shoot themselves in the foot so badly. She couldn’t have handled this any worse imo. Doubling down in the face of bare facts, I’m cringing for her. So privileged she can’t see past the end of her own nose.

From a journalistic pov, Vanity Fair is well respected. Integrity is high and they have proper due process for legal / fact checking.

But keep using your children as props to sell swimwear and skincare etc Courtney, otherwise you’d be on the breadline 🙄

Reactions: 12

Libertine

VIP Member
Whenever I see Courtney’s stories with BECOME A MEMBER HERE! plastered all over them, I hear…

FEED ME, SEYMOUR, FEED ME!

Except it’s,

PAY ME, PEASANT, PAY ME!

64BAF46B-5422-407E-88CA-EFD19BB56676.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Recap:
White trustfund mean girl from pacific north west marries boy with dull features, together they venture on baby making for marketing purposes, and move to Europe. but first they mutate their surname to something more exotic by substituting a consonant with a vowel.
after a few years in good ol’ london they go on a year long world travel around the world and then settle in byron bay, Australia, where they find their real beige being and where beige spolied brats like them are the norm and they feel sooo at home. Money making ad baby number five is born just as the eldest reaches puberty and starts avoiding his mum’s insta.
Beige courtney doesn’t have a lot to do so she reinvents herself as parenting spiritual guide of the non beige masses by means of a couple self help books found at a yard sale. Their time is spent between doing nothing and renovating expensive properties amidst the dismay of their neighbours. Let me know if I forgot something 😎

Oh right: their children all go to private steiner schools where by age 15 they learn to colour inside the lines and reinvent the english language with creative spelling.

• Haha
  • Heart

Greygoose

"Hey guys so I've had a bad morning and I'm going to need you all to send me (the teen expert) all your parenting advice for free, so that then I can make it into a newsletter and pass it all off as my own work and I'll make people pay for it".

Fuck off Courtney.

Why do we need her to make it into a blog post or newsletter? I hope anyone tempted to share advice with her knows they are doing all her research for her for free! If she cared about parenting she would have made a grid post so people could comment their advice for everyone to use in the comments. Instead she's gatekeeping and looking to make some money as bloody usual.

Puggsnoop

Um.. so artist Ivy has none of her tools or pictures on display and sewing entrepreneur Quin has nothing to show for his work/ideas. Or she wants us to believe that they keep it all in tubs under the bed.
Having teenagers behave like this is not natural or fair. Think she needs to attend a real teen course.
This would ring alarm bells to anyone... but we know it's not true no matter how many times she replies this is all them.

GingerSquid

They look slightly unhinged in that photo and aged. I wonder if their marriage is really as wonderful as Courtney makes out?! Re the price, she’s so out of touch and believes her own hype due to her ‘fans’ on instagram; she can’t see how silly she looks,

Reactions: 10

Fruitshop

I don’t think anything is real in Courtneyland. As well as shilling freebies, she shills the fantasy of the perfect family life and relationship with her hot 🤢 husband. Simple country mouse she is not. I reckon that Vanity Fair article was bang on and that’s why it still rankles her so much.

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
She used to write blog posts on babyccino way back in the day about preventing sibling rivalry, and I used to sometimes follow her advice because she seemed like she had it together. Now I know better.

Her children have a tiff and she immediately starts thinking of ways to profit from it while doing none of the work herself. It must be exhausting turning everything into a way to make even more money. She could get hit by a bus and a week later she'd start flogging an e-course about how to make the most of bus-related convalescence, with an advertisement for linen bandages in every shade of beige

• Haha

atome74

I don’t think everyone’s buying it to be honest. Just fucking own it. Semantics over a trust fund when clearly she has money and a level of comfort people can’t relate to. Your family own islands, Courtney. Not many can afford to build a second house in one of the most overpriced areas of Australia.
Yep it's arguing semantics. Maybe it's a family trust that she only comes into once her mother passes, maybe she receives a regular payment that she lives off. (I actually have a family trust that I can't access without major paperwork, mulitple signatures and taxes, so maybe that's why she pretends she doesn't have one?) Either way it's obvious she's loaded when she does no discernible work beyond paid ads, but can be building architect designed houses with bespoke furniture, sending a child to college in the USA, and travelling overseas regularly.

carriebooboo

VIP Member
She's over 40 so her trust has probably paid out already. So technically she doesn't have a trust anymore. ;)

Greygoose

I can't get my head around why she expects people to pay for parenting advice from her when she so clearly doesn't respect the privacy of her own children. This new swimwear ad is really uncomfortable to see, Ivy is 13, what mum in her right mind gets her CHILD to pose in bikinis so she can earn cash on Instagram?! clearly all Courtney cares about is how much she can earn by using her kids.

• Sick