Courtney Adamo #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so boring. Probably not necessary to mention her kids home at other house alone.

Reactions: 1
She’s so boring. Probably not necessary to mention her kids home at other house alone.
Easton's been out all weekend living his best life drinking and hanging with his mates, good on him, I love how he is everything Courtney pretends they aren't 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She said in the comments of a recent post that Easton wants to go to a certain uni but she's not sure his grades are up to par. Way to air out your kids business for thousands! Strangers don't need to know about his grades unless Easton himself chooses to tell them

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She said in the comments of a recent post that Easton wants to go to a certain uni but she's not sure his grades are up to par. Way to air out your kids business for thousands! Strangers don't need to know about his grades unless Easton himself chooses to tell them
confusing showing vulnerability with displaying someone else's

Reactions: 6
Maybe her family can fund a building at E’s preferred uni, I’m sure he’d have no trouble getting in.

Reactions: 4
Everything about her life is dull atm. Fair enough if she doesn't want to share private moments anymore but she still selectively overshares stuff about the kids to sell her courses so doesn't seem likely to be that. Even she's bored of herself!

Reactions: 2
Her newsletter is asking if people want to know about renovations and building houses. Guess teenagers will only let you milk them so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Courtney’s friend (when they both lived in London) Chloe/Olliella is moving. Her house looks like it was built as a show home, so it’s not a surprise. Plus, she’s doing what Courtney does - put too many kids into too few bedrooms, even though they can afford not to. These women - Chloe, Courtney etc always move house or renovate before their houses get tired/dull/old fashioned, so they keep up with the trends, even though they claim not to like trends.

Also - the post on her stories about taking up too much of the wardrobe. I thought that the wardrobe was all hers (from the pictures of her promoting her first course), it’s never had any of Michael’s clothes in it!

• Wow
Courtney’s friend (when they both lived in London) Chloe/Olliella is moving. Her house looks like it was built as a show home, so it’s not a surprise. Plus, she’s doing what Courtney does - put too many kids into too few bedrooms, even though they can afford not to. These women - Chloe, Courtney etc always move house or renovate before their houses get tired/dull/old fashioned, so they keep up with the trends, even though they claim not to like trends.

Also - the post on her stories about taking up too much of the wardrobe. I thought that the wardrobe was all hers (from the pictures of her promoting her first course), it’s never had any of Michael’s clothes in it!
Chloe is moving already? Didn’t they just Reno it?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
They shouldn't have made it so bespoke if they were going to sell: https://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-south+coogee-141701164 I'd want to change a LOT before moving in.
OK I could be wrong and I haven't sleuthed on this, but I'm pretty sure this is the second time it's been listed? It must have passed in last time. They certainly won't be getting a premium price for it now with interest rates the way they are. It really does look like an interior design showcase and it would put buyers off. I do absolutely love the garden though.

• Wow
OK I could be wrong and I haven't sleuthed on this, but I'm pretty sure this is the second time it's been listed? It must have passed in last time. They certainly won't be getting a premium price for it now with interest rates the way they are. It really does look like an interior design showcase and it would put buyers off. I do absolutely love the garden though.
Wonder why they are selling? Perhaps they can’t afford it either.

Chloe's sister just bought a place for 3 million and change nearby so they can't be hurting for money.

Chloe's house in the Byron Bay area is also for sale. What's going on?

Chloe has done an excellent job of making it look as though they were surrounded by rolling green hills, where in reality the house is beside a busy four lane main road that trucks travel on.

It's all smoke and mirrors.

I wonder if they overcapitalised on the Sydney house? Byron property prices are falling dramatically so their timing to sell is really off.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
T
Chloe has done an excellent job of making it look as though they were surrounded by rolling green hills, where in reality the house is beside a busy four lane main road that trucks travel on.

It's all smoke and mirrors.

I wonder if they overcapitalised on the Sydney house? Byron property prices are falling dramatically so their timing to sell is really off.
rue. Def not the best time to sell in Byron.