Courtney Adamo #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrying over from the last thread, but that comment about rich people and slave quarter childrens rooms made me laugh. They have so much money yet can't give their kids any privacy or even a proper bed each. Complete madness

Reactions: 8
Recap:
White trustfund mean girl from pacific north west marries boy with dull features, together they venture on baby making for marketing purposes, and move to Europe. but first they mutate their surname to something more exotic by substituting a consonant with a vowel.
after a few years in good ol’ london they go on a year long world travel around the world and then settle in byron bay, Australia, where they find their real beige being and where beige spolied brats like them are the norm and they feel sooo at home. Money making ad baby number five is born just as the eldest reaches puberty and starts avoiding his mum’s insta.
Beige courtney doesn’t have a lot to do so she reinvents herself as parenting spiritual guide of the non beige masses by means of a couple self help books found at a yard sale. Their time is spent between doing nothing and renovating expensive properties amidst the dismay of their neighbours. Let me know if I forgot something 😎

Oh right: their children all go to private steiner schools where by age 15 they learn to colour inside the lines and reinvent the english language with creative spelling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Recap:
White trustfund mean girl from pacific north west marries boy with dull features, together they venture on baby making for marketing purposes, and move to Europe. but first they mutate their surname to something more exotic by substituting a consonant with a vowel.
after a few years in good ol’ london they go on a year long world travel around the world and then settle in byron bay, Australia, where they find their real beige being and where beige spolied brats like them are the norm and they feel sooo at home. Money making ad baby number five is born just as the eldest reaches puberty and starts avoiding his mum’s insta.
Beige courtney doesn’t have a lot to do so she reinvents herself as parenting spiritual guide of the non beige masses by means of a couple self help books found at a yard sale. Their time is spent between doing nothing and renovating expensive properties amidst the dismay of their neighbours. Let me know if I forgot something 😎

Oh right: their children all go to private steiner schools where by age 15 they learn to colour inside the lines and reinvent the english language with creative spelling.
You have made me want to read the Vanity Fair article again now 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Many people have had a tough year, particularly in the church mouse’s little corner of the world. Many people are still working and will work right over the holiday period.

So I’m reaching out to tell Courtney to stick her brand new big holiday home, in addition to her charming little home, and her six week’s holiday right up her privileged little church mouse bottom.

Buys her trust fund babies toys at the charity shop and privately leases the Bangalow house to save on AirBnB fees.

Tone deaf doesn’t even start to describe it.

DABF918E-13FC-46D9-B1C4-A269DBA9DE3E.jpeg

E61835C6-E433-4B1D-9712-4606B46AE4F9.jpeg

59979D56-1F4D-4A9D-B3E2-033469E12377.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Wilkie Wilkie Wilkie, its all about Wilkie, oh and the bunk beds and of the sun bedding. Far out Courtney YOU ARE PUTTING ME TO SLEEP, you are so damn BORING and you look dull and bored too!!!!

Reactions: 5
I wonder how Bed Threads, which was the October bedlinen favourite, feels about Of The Sun becoming the Adamo’s December fave bedlinen?

Maybe it’s house dependent and they also have a London bedlinen favourite for their London flat? And where does Quin’s homemade bedlinen fit in?

🙄

70605C98-E3A5-47F1-82F2-5F30C7FB67F2.jpeg

680FDD11-20FC-4DE1-8433-733C07BCA3FF.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Recap:

You've forgotten to mention how hardworking she is! She started at the bottom, coming from a billionaire family with a private island, and she's worked so hard to be where she is now- a rich mean girl who begs people to enroll in her e course so she can keep her humble little country mice supplied with beige frocks and keep 3+ roofs over their sunburned heads. Please have a heart and buy an $80 pillowcase or enroll in her course so her precious darlings don't go without necessities like another holiday home

• Haha
You've forgotten to mention how hardworking she is! She started at the bottom, coming from a billionaire family with a private island, and she's worked so hard to be where she is now- a rich mean girl who begs people to enroll in her e course so she can keep her humble little country mice supplied with beige frocks and keep 3+ roofs over their sunburned heads. Please have a heart and buy an $80 pillowcase or enroll in her course so her precious darlings don't go without necessities like another holiday home
I wholeheartedly apologise, going to whip myself with a beige cilice

• Haha
Reactions: 1
And then on top of the children’s slave quarters bedroom, they all have to share ONE small sink despite all that bench space. Because it will never inconvenience Cortney therefore it doesn’t matter. I haven’t seen the upstairs bathroom/s but presumably they are either dual sinks or those wide ones two people can easily share.

Attachments

To add to the “slave quarters” comment- I simply don’t understand why she is so against her children having any privacy/personal space from each other! The teenage bed-sharing, bedroom-sharing etc is just strange in Australia. I know in other parts of the world it would be completely normal, but surely her children are well aware that their friends and classmates wouldn’t be regularly sleeping in bed with their older siblings! Privacy and personal space is so so important for older kids and teens- surely one of her parenting courses would have covered this. It’s so bizarre and awful of her to withhold this from them.

Reactions: 7
No sign of her Christmas stick tree yet?
I may have missed it.
Nope, no sign of it at all. I mean, its plain and boring like that beach house so it would suit the interior perfectly. And where are their stockings from London that get a special mention every year too? Where will the op shop presents go Christmas morning?

Reactions: 2
Regarding the teary post - has the eldest finished school?
Maybe he’s refused to move into the slave bunk house and is moving out with friends.

She is an out-of-touch brat with no clue about what normal people do. Stop pretending to be relatable Court, you're embarrassing yourself 😂

Reactions: 5
109455FE-4062-4D73-842B-4232B7644DBD.jpeg

Is this not the most miserable looking bus station waiting roomeque scene there ever was??? The only thing missing is the stick tree 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
View attachment 1830726
Is this not the most miserable looking bus station waiting roomeque scene there ever was??? The only thing missing is the stick tree 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Courtney Courtney Courtney, what a miserable looking bunch of children. Easton, get out mate. Go travel overseas and get away from your mother. Man, Courtney is struggling with those kids, look at them.

Reactions: 3
The design of that room is like something a single man would have. Yes, lots of places to sit but not conducive to a family spending time together. It looks so uncomfortable, no back pillow or armrests.

Reactions: 4
Wilkie Wilkie Wilkie, its all about Wilkie, oh and the bunk beds and of the sun bedding. Far out Courtney YOU ARE PUTTING ME TO SLEEP, you are so damn BORING and you look dull and bored too!!!!
It’s all about Wilkie because he’s the only kid who doesn’t protest (yet). Her yummy mummy my-kiddos-are-so-sweet days are numbered!
Also - when Easton used to pull faces for photos he was classed as an ‘annoying teen’ but now Ivy does it, Courtney thinks it’s cute? A sign of Courtney desperately trying to keep up with her teenagers so she still has content! However, if you have five kids, and your holiday home is only four bedrooms, and one room has double bunk beds, you’re not enticing them to stay any longer than they have to.

Reactions: 1