Courtney Adamo #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all about Wilkie because he’s the only kid who doesn’t protest (yet). Her yummy mummy my-kiddos-are-so-sweet days are numbered!
Also - when Easton used to pull faces for photos he was classed as an ‘annoying teen’ but now Ivy does it, Courtney thinks it’s cute? A sign of Courtney desperately trying to keep up with her teenagers so she still has content! However, if you have five kids, and your holiday home is only four bedrooms, and one room has double bunk beds, you’re not enticing them to stay any longer than they have to.
Easton has been at a massive music festival this weekend. No beige, no autumn leaves, no gingham, no building blocks or homemade sourdough anywhere in sight. Good on you Easton, live your best life mate!

Reactions: 8
Courtney Courtney Courtney, what a miserable looking bunch of children. Easton, get out mate. Go travel overseas and get away from your mother. Man, Courtney is struggling with those kids, look at them.
Easton gives off a much cooler vibe than Courtney; he always looks like "I've been made to do this, but can't wait to get away from my overbearing, narcissistic mother!"

Reactions: 5
Church farm Amanda really does seem dense
Is the nothingness part of her user name a reference to what's between her ears?!

I'm not sure why people are getting uppity that semi nude and nude pictures of their children are being removed?!

Reactions: 3
Is the nothingness part of her user name a reference to what's between her ears?!

I'm not sure why people are getting uppity that semi nude and nude pictures of their children are being removed?!
I know, really dumb thing to say.

Reactions: 1
Church farm Amanda really does seem dense
Her account is called Amanda nothingness, probably facetiously, but she’s being completely accurate.

Also Modibodi are targeting Byron. Both Courtney and Aimee have done posts (of themselves posing in period underwear - at least it’s not their girls) with no #sponsored but they’ve both used the same terms.
Two months ago Courtney was advertising Femmze, saying they were definitely her favourite and that she’d tried a few brands, yet here we are with another advert for a different brand.

Reactions: 2
Her account is called Amanda nothingness, probably facetiously, but she’s being completely accurate.

Also Modibodi are targeting Byron. Both Courtney and Aimee have done posts (of themselves posing in period underwear - at least it’s not their girls) with no #sponsored but they’ve both used the same terms.
Two months ago Courtney was advertising Femmze, saying they were definitely her favourite and that she’d tried a few brands, yet here we are with another advert for a different brand.
Haha she did too. Yes very glad they are modelling them and not the girls!!

Little.winnie is getting a puppy now. Funny how the linens only 'adopt' pure breeds and never a mutt from the pound.

Reactions: 4
Her sandy pine house account makes me think she is possibly thinking of recycling her immense knowledge on beige pillows as an interior designer in the near future...

and her post about her bedroom with “only a sideboard as wardrobe” is just so out of touch from her usual narrative of the digital working mama. she dismissed it writing “this is just a holiday home”, which finally sounds like the rich trustfund woman she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Where do the children keep their clothes & personal belongings? Is there room for any storage at all in the indentured servitude room?

Notice they weren’t playing a peasant card game, it was backgammon.

Courtney Adamo: never not being pretentious in her pretentious holiday home.

Reactions: 6