Courtney Adamo #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Quin doesn’t even have a headboard! None of the kids seem to actually - the bunks in their beach house, the bunks in Bangalow etc. Yet, she and Michael do in both houses as does Ivy’s room the guest room in their beach house. It’s so odd! Also - I’d really like to find the floorplan for the beach house. It seems to have two rooms and a bathroom downstairs, and four bedrooms upstairs - but she only ever shows three of them. Odd!

Reactions: 1
She has the strangest obsession with forcing the children to share all their personal space. Like it’s not even ‘the dog loves snoozing in Quinn’s bed’, it’s that they share?! bleeping bizarre. Yet the adults have spacious bedrooms.
And something deeply disturbing about how impersonal that room is as well for a little boy. Matisse prints and plants right above the pillow?? Something really is not right with her.

Reactions: 5
The floor plans were in one of her stories on the Sandy Pines insta account. I can't remember if we took screenshots in the previous thread.
---
And yes. She treats the kids as if they are all extensions of herself/the family and not individuals. She used to get a bit huffy when people asked about one on one time with so many kids, and she made out it wasn't necessary beyond having a quick chat when brushing their hair or whatever.

Reactions: 3
Also - I’d really like to find the floorplan for the beach house. It seems to have two rooms and a bathroom downstairs, and four bedrooms upstairs - but she only ever shows three of them. Odd!
There’re only three bedrooms upstairs at the beach house.

I have screenshots of the plans Courtney published on IG but they have the address on each page so I don’t think I should share them here. She did have them saved in her story highlights but has taken them down.

Oh yeah - wasn't it three bedrooms upstairs and one bedroom downstairs, on the other side of the living room wall?

Reactions: 2
Does Easton still live with the family?
Barely! He is in his final year of school, avoids her pictures at all costs, barely seems to go on holiday to the beach house (who can blame him when Winnie is there, and there’s 50 little girls running around, and the only other boy his age (Quin) likes sewing and hanging out with the girls). From what Courtney says, he’s planning to go to uni in America - i.e. to get as far away from his mother as soon as possible!
---
She has the strangest obsession with forcing the children to share all their personal space. Like it’s not even ‘the dog loves snoozing in Quinn’s bed’, it’s that they share?! bleeping bizarre. Yet the adults have spacious bedrooms.
And something deeply disturbing about how impersonal that room is as well for a little boy. Matisse prints and plants right above the pillow?? Something really is not right with her.
This is what bothers me (sorry about the double post). She has two houses with the largest bedroom in each house and an ensuite. Both en-suites have two sinks. Her Bangalow home has a study/walk in wardrobe that she’s adopted as hers. In contrast what do the children get? In both houses they’re sharing one sink (in the main bathrooms), four of them are sharing bedrooms, the oldest is only not sharing a room because he escaped to the cabin thing while he could. They don’t get their own rooms either on holiday or at home. All because she a) thinks they’re all under age 10 and b) because they used to be ‘flexible where they sleep’ so she thinks that it’s still appropriate now they’re older.

Last edited:
Can you only enrol in Courtney’s renovation workshop if you are between a size 6-8 and exclusively wear neutral shades in organic fibres? 🤔

85D11429-A33B-4F53-AD8F-54EBC9AA34D1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The house you're renovating also needs to be coastal, being done in shades of pine and polished concrete, and OH you need to have a rich husband and/or a trust fund to draw on for when your costs inevitably blow out.

Reactions: 6
Gosh I guess this counts me out. My fat arse and maximalist aesthetic (aka stuff everywhere, in every shade and pattern) would give her a nervous twitch.

Her renovation advice can be drilled down to one simple thing: have a couple of million in the bank.

Reactions: 7
She has not really picked the best time to launch a renovation course, with so many builders collapsing the cost of building materials sky rocketing and the cost of living/inflation crunch.

Barely a single comment on any of the posts in regards to signing up. I just don’t think people have the disposable income to their 400USD at a course like this.

It's so expensive. Over $650aud. I really don't think many people will sign up for that cost. Plus who would have two full weekdays free to take part live 🤔

Reactions: 4
She has not really picked the best time to launch a renovation course, with so many builders collapsing the cost of building materials sky rocketing and the cost of living/inflation crunch.
ABSOLUTELY. My neighbours are just about to finish a very significant renovation and it's taken about five years from DA to now. Everything was an absolute battle and I am quite sure they will have run out of money by now. It's not even particularly fancy but everything is difficult to obtain and expensive.

Reactions: 1
I think the three birds course is similar pricing. She’s ridiculous.

Absurd prices! They’ve been promoting it for weeks, so it can’t be selling well. In April, she’s done 7 adverts between her normal account and the beach house, plus the podcast and this event thing. She’s really panicking about the mortgage, huh?
There are only 10 places available, I don’t think they’ve booked half of that.

Is Courtney randomly holding… tile grout?

😂

As if she gets her hands dirty, despite the performative work boots.

186ED961-468C-4BAF-9970-C7C6CF6E1C6E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6