Courtney Adamo #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1830726
Is this not the most miserable looking bus station waiting roomeque scene there ever was??? The only thing missing is the stick tree 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
OK I'm here because I really wanted to like this house, but it really does look cold and boring. I wonder if Courtney is still waiting on some gifted rugs, throws, curtains, lamps... That room would be absolutely blazing in the morning facing directly into the sun.

Reactions: 1
She doesn't really do family photos on the wall, does she? Even in the London house. I don't even have kids and I have family photos everywhere.

She doesn't really do family photos on the wall, does she? Even in the London house. I don't even have kids and I have family photos everywhere.
I’m a pretty normal person and I don’t have a single photo of our children or family on the walls or anywhere in the house, I just personally don’t need it, We have art. Maybe one day when they’re all grown up I might change my mind. But I wouldn’t say there’s anything wrong with Courtney because she doesn’t have kids pictures everywhere.

Reactions: 4
I’m a pretty normal person and I don’t have a single photo of our children or family on the walls or anywhere in the house, I just personally don’t need it, We have art. Maybe one day when they’re all grown up I might change my mind. But I wouldn’t say there’s anything wrong with Courtney because she doesn’t have kids pictures everywhere.
I totally agree, my partner and I are super close to our large families but we’ve never had any family photos on display at home, only art! I really don’t like the look of having photos everywhere on walls etc and Courtney is far more minimalist in her interior style than me. I think it’s just a personal choice. I think the beach house is very spartan for a family with so many children, but it is tasteful.

Reactions: 2
I'm assuming you non-photo people don't document every single moment of your life with photos! I get it's an aesthetic, but seems hilarious when it's such a big part of her life.

I totally agree, my partner and I are super close to our large families but we’ve never had any family photos on display at home, only art! I really don’t like the look of having photos everywhere on walls etc and Courtney is far more minimalist in her interior style than me. I think it’s just a personal choice. I think the beach house is very spartan for a family with so many children, but it is tasteful.
💯 re the pictures around the house. I like clear clean surfaces which is what first drew me to Courtney’s house. I actually really love the beach house, obviously she will collect more things over time. She says it’s a forever family home, so I’m sure it will change with time.

I'm assuming you non-photo people don't document every single moment of your life with photos! I get it's an aesthetic, but seems hilarious when it's such a big part of her life.
I document a lot and print books, just because it’s her job doesn’t mean she needs to plaster all the pictures all over the house. She has heaps of walks covered in pictures, look at her bangalow lounge room and the kids room where it’s a clutter of art.

💯 re the pictures around the house. I like clear clean surfaces which is what first drew me to Courtney’s house. I actually really love the beach house, obviously she will collect more things over time. She says it’s a forever family home, so I’m sure it will change with time.

I document a lot and print books, just because it’s her job doesn’t mean she needs to plaster all the pictures all over the house. She has heaps of walks covered in pictures, look at her bangalow lounge room and the kids room where it’s a clutter of art.
Courtney, is that you? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

A clutter of art?! Theres about 5 framed pictures on the childrens bedroom wall, 3 in the hallway and one placed really annoyingly off centre by the bed.

Everyones different, I dont like the look of the beach house to live in permanently because it looks empty and lifeless and unwelcoming. Houses like that aren't built for function or use, just to look good on the gram. Plus Courtney thinks it gives her a sense of being better than others because the whole family survives on 3 outfits each, a book each, a drawing pad each and a pencil each and the children have never needed technology in their life.

And we all know that's a lie!!

A clutter of art?! Theres about 5 framed pictures on the childrens bedroom wall, 3 in the hallway and one placed really annoyingly off centre by the bed.

Everyones different, I dont like the look of the beach house to live in permanently because it looks empty and lifeless and unwelcoming. Houses like that aren't built for function or use, just to look good on the gram. Plus Courtney thinks it gives her a sense of being better than others because the whole family survives on 3 outfits each, a book each, a drawing pad each and a pencil each and the children have never needed technology in their life.

And we all know that's a lie!!

I’d call this a clutter of art and she’s added more since then I just couldn’t find new pictures.

Courtney, is that you? 😂

Hehehe not at all. I can like her beach house and still not be a fan of her personally.

Attachments

I’d call this a clutter of art and she’s added more since then I just couldn’t find new pictures.

Hehehe not at all. I can like her beach house and still not be a fan of her personally.
Good to know! I wouldn’t put it past her to come on here and try to control the narrative. She’s definitely the type to Google herself on a regular basis 😂 and we know she’s previously deleted and moderated a lot of comments on Instagram. When she does her talks to camera, I can sense some passive agression and control issues beneath the gritted smile!

Good to know! I wouldn’t put it past her to come on here and try to control the narrative. She’s definitely the type to Google herself on a regular basis 😂 and we know she’s previously deleted and moderated a lot of comments on Instagram. When she does her talks to camera, I can sense some passive agression and control issues beneath the gritted smile!
And despite her claims otherwise, she still hates teenagers because you can’t control them (she stopped saying it when it was no longer ‘cool’ - when she had little kids it was a ‘cool’ thing)

The House at Sandy Pine sounds like the title of a horror movie.
The smart mother of teenagers who is so smart she teaches others how to do it wouldn’t be ordering her to kids watch the sunset. Imagine the eye rolling between them behind her back.
Wanker.

• Haha
The House at Sandy Pine sounds like the title of a horror movie.
The smart mother of teenagers who is so smart she teaches others how to do it wouldn’t be ordering her to kids watch the sunset. Imagine the eye rolling between them behind her back.
Wanker.
You’re so right, that totally sounds like a horror movie 🤣 Or a Goosebumps book from my childhood!

OK I'm here because I really wanted to like this house, but it really does look cold and boring. I wonder if Courtney is still waiting on some gifted rugs, throws, curtains, lamps... That room would be absolutely blazing in the morning facing directly into the sun.
She’s just waiting for a brand to notice that the room is missing art/rugs/lamps/something weird and will ‘reach out’ to Courtney in a few weeks for her to fill the house with them! Courtney can’t fill up the space yet, for fear that she’ll miss out on an opportunity to be given freebies!

You would think having more than one house would be an opportunity to experiment a little and change things up, I know I would. She’s become so boring I barely even look at her instagram anymore. Ester of babychino seems to have such a more interesting and dynamic family life, something to actually aspire to.

on another note, anyone know if there is a cup of jo/joanna goddard thread on here? I can’t find it but want the juice on her separation.

You would think having more than one house would be an opportunity to experiment a little and change things up, I know I would. She’s become so boring I barely even look at her instagram anymore. Ester of babychino seems to have such a more interesting and dynamic family life, something to actually aspire to.

on another note, anyone know if there is a cup of jo/joanna goddard thread on here? I can’t find it but want the juice on her separation.
This! Even a splash of bright colour in the artwork or something! A touch of ‘edge’ or the other way and some beautiful prints … totally agree re Esther, she seems more genuinely curious and alternative and much less vain!

The architecture of the beach house is quite nice and has potential if she decorated it nicely. Her London home was gorgeous but still looked lived-in and cosy. Now her decor style is like everything else about her life- cold and empty