Courtney Adamo #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apart from exploiting her daughter, Courtney’s very carefully posed thigh gap and popped collar bone to show how thin she is ( Courtney) made me roll my eyes.

Reactions: 4
Apart from exploiting her daughter, Courtney’s very carefully posed thigh gap and popped collar bone to show how thin she is ( Courtney) made me roll my eyes.
It’s all so pathetic and narcissistic and see through! “Look how thin I am, my legs are smaller than my daughter’s”. Deffo a mid life crisis with this one.

Reactions: 3
All the linens are like that. Their faces are fucked from the sun though. Guess sunscreen doesn't fit in with slow living!
---
Just clicked through to Babyccino for the first time in ages and looks like the whole web site is gone? The insta hasn't been updated since last summer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
All the linens are like that. Their faces are fucked from the sun though. Guess sunscreen doesn't fit in with slow living!
---
Just clicked through to Babyccino for the first time in ages and looks like the whole web site is gone? The insta hasn't been updated since last summer.
100% re the ageing - lots of them would actually look a tonne better if they gained a few KG. Little Winnie’s face is so drawn and she looks a lot older than she is.

SO interesting re BC - deffo a big falling out between Courtney and Esther.

Courtney has said in the post ‘we all know how difficult it is to find swimsuits that both teens and mums like’. Why does it matter if the mum likes them? If it’s age appropriate, your child/teen is happy wearing it and it’s not too expensive it doesn’t matter. However, obviously for Courtney, how your children dress matters a lot. She never shows she children wearing things she’d disapprove of. Although, weirdly she posted the most awful photo of Michael the other day, looking really scruffy and somehow tried to make it into a thirst post!!

Reactions: 5
Courtney has said in the post ‘we all know how difficult it is to find swimsuits that both teens and mums like’. Why does it matter if the mum likes them? If it’s age appropriate, your child/teen is happy wearing it and it’s not too expensive it doesn’t matter. However, obviously for Courtney, how your children dress matters a lot. She never shows she children wearing things she’d disapprove of. Although, weirdly she posted the most awful photo of Michael the other day, looking really scruffy and somehow tried to make it into a thirst post!!
I think she thinks we all fancy Michael, news flash, we don’t 😂. When she goes on about her “hunky” husband, it’s so embarrassing. He’s not a bad looking guy, but he’s not exceptionally good looking like she makes him out to be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she thinks we all fancy Michael, news flash, we don’t 😂. When she goes on about her “hunky” husband, it’s so embarrassing. He’s not a bad looking guy, but he’s not exceptionally good looking like she makes him out to be 😂
He looks pretty average?
Nice smile, but looks lined and very thin.
Another one with sun damage.

Reactions: 4
Courtney has said in the post ‘we all know how difficult it is to find swimsuits that both teens and mums like’.
it's literally never been a problem before her post. I also found it bizarre you would promote a French swimwear brand when there are possibly hundreds of swimwear brands in Australia...

The negative comments about the swimsuit post are still up with over 400 likes agreeing with the posters.
Someone even asked how she could do this when she’s “ teaching” teen parenting courses.
Of course no response.
I’m surprised she hasn’t thrown up a photo or two of the youngest kid sitting on the kitchen bench or shirtless Michael in order to bury the post.

Reactions: 5
Does Courtney do an Easter egg hunt with plastic eggs? I’m sure the older kids love that 😂

Reactions: 1
Does Courtney do an Easter egg hunt with plastic eggs? I’m sure the older kids love that 😂
Apparently plastic eggs are what happens in America - I have learnt via TikTok. Australia’s having chocolate eggs isn’t the thing over there.

Reactions: 1
Do you think the kids are being compensated? I'm guessing social media is a grey area but a percentage of the earnings should be put aside for them.

Reactions: 2
Two hours, two comments and one of the comments is critical.

It’s a dreadful ad too as both girls look uncomfortable and awkward.
For every comment she has received about exploitation, she has received an adoring comment about how she shouldn’t listen to haters and that her girls are happy, blah blah.
Some of the comments:

Attachments

• Angry
I'm just glad she finally gave Quin and Ivy their own beds!
Yeah that was really, really off to me. I’m not against family members/siblings sharing a bed occasionally for convenience on a holiday or something, but not every night! Those kids deserve their own space and privacy. It’s infantilising and straight up weird.