Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woah, why are you shouting at me? I don’t think we need to list all the essential vs non essential item B&M sell? 🤷🏻‍♀️

In all seriousness, some supermarkets were stopped from selling “non essential” items like books, clothes(in winter) and gardening supplies. Perhaps this should also apply to B&M/RAnge etc? As in: yes, open and sell your essential food, soaps, medicines etc. But not cushions and candles?

Ideally, I hope we don’t go back to this “I spotted someone buying crisps and vodka” malark we experienced last time.
oh I wasn't shouting I was saying that the slogan was "WASH YOUR HANDS" not in a shouty way, the slogan was like that? Does that make sense?

I agree, I don't want to go back to the judging people's trolleys

Reactions: 9
I love B&M as much as the next person, but whenever I go there I never buy essentials and just pick uploads of crap I don’t need like Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We get it, some of you have a real issue with b&m. Take it to the trash thread!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Everyone is closing tomorrow except my friend who runs a children’s club and says she can work until midnight tomorrow. I think she’s being so silly.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Have you ever actually been to B&M? This post makes me think not as ours stocks more food than our nearest Tesco. Best you stay away though as B&M has some amazing bargains that we’d like to keep to ourselves is a covid cesspit and Tesco is 100% covid secure.
Why are you triggered by my non appreciation of B&M? 🙄😳

• Haha
oh I wasn't shouting I was saying that the slogan was "WASH YOUR HANDS" not in a shouty way, the slogan was like that? Does that make sense?

I'll hide the easter eggs (and guinea pigs lol) under the hay next time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have had a good cry in the shower contemplating Home School part 2.

All I can think over and over is FEBRUARY HALF TERM?!!??!

My daughter is 6 in late February and her birthday party in half term last year is the last time I remember normality.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Ah. Get ya 😂 back in the good ok’ days when BoJo used to give the stellar advice of singing happy birthday whilst washing hands. Simpler times! 😂 god, I hope the trolley tattling doesn’t start. When I end up in a supermarket I go to pieces and buy mental stuff in a panic.

Reactions: 5
'at 9.00 am' is completely unnecessary in that sentence 😂
It's a level of swearing that, quite frankly, is offensive! :ROFLMAO:

Ps still fuming with BoJo, but a whole packet of Rowntrees Pick N Mix has eased the anger... (Can you guess, I've given up the diet as well as Dry January today)

• Heart
Got to say tattlers, love you guys. Humour where much needed. Wish we could all go to the pub and get sloshed 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Quick question,
England is at “alert level 5”

So where does that fall on the 3 tier system that unlocked a bonus level 4 in December 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So we’re being told to stay home again like last March, but Garden Centres can remain open?? Every Tom Dick and bleeping Harry will be flocking there!! Utter madness 🤯🤯

Reactions: 15
Why are you triggered by my non appreciation of B&M? 🙄😳
I’m not, more bargains for me if you don’t shop there! I just don’t understand all the judging on here today for people choosing to buy multipacks of crisps, guinea pigs, 1001 carpet cleaner and fizzy drinks at low low prices!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
WhSmiths will as they have a post office inside many of them

i don’t see the shops changing. Wilko boots Superdrug marks and the supermarket. I never understood how the range is considered essential though lol
Range household tools cleaning products pet care qnd cheapo tit food

I've eaten my weight in chocolate today, cried 3 times, and am now resisting the urge to down the rest of my xmas alcohol. It's definitely lockdown!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.