Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #74

Do you agree with lockdown 2 (or is it 3🤷)?

• Yes

Votes: 423 79.4%
  • No

Votes: 110 20.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Welcome to lockdown 2.0 although some are saying it's 3? I must have forgotten one 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
No talk of what shops are to stay open or anything? As in the range, WHSmith etc
WhSmiths will as they have a post office inside many of them

i don’t see the shops changing. Wilko boots Superdrug marks and the supermarket. I never understood how the range is considered essential though lol

Reactions: 6
I was so fine for a new lockdown

but it has completely broken me tonight, my husband has now been told he won’t be coming home again until at least March

12 weeks since this time last year I’ve seen him now. And i have to endure another lockdown without him
I’m broken

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Why did he have to tempt fate by saying the end is in sight. Now he’s said that this will go on for another 3 years at least😬😅

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I was so fine for a new lockdown

but it has completely broken me tonight, my husband has now been told he won’t be coming home again until at least March

12 weeks since this time last year I’ve seen him now. And i have to endure another lockdown without him
I’m broken
Sending love to you darling I know you have been struggling. Always here to chat xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So schools can shut, everything can shut but early years are still subjected to the risk of being sneezed upon/snotted on/coughed on every 20secs each day.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.