Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really thought we’d be able to go abroad for proper holidays by the summer but I don’t think that’s gonna happen is it 😭
Aw I know, I feel you.
was looking yesterday at deals and thinking we may be able to get a wee city break somewhere late summer. Don’t think so though. Sigh!

Bright side - if we save the money aside we would have paid out on holidays we can withdraw it in £5 notes and swim around in it like Scrooge McDuck. Silver lining there.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sky news;

“no wedding apart from death bed weddings”

right I’m out 😂

y’all with the 2021 positivity think long and hard about your thought process 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Okay I know this is a really weird question but have you noticed any weight loss by doing that? I’m just wondering if walking helps xx
Normally yes, but it’s just counteracted the shite I’ve been eating 🙈 walking does help with weight loss though, massively

Reactions: 4
I prefer Home Bargains to B&M. THERE, I SAID IT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Dear 2021, I’d like a refund.

I’ve been walking 2-3 times a day, 8-9 miles a day for weeks. I know it’s such a minor thing compared to most people’s problems but not sure how ill cope with not being allowed out more than once a day
Then just go out another once or twice 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
So now we have to be on our deathbeds to get married?

All UK bridezillas:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Then just go out another once or twice 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ve stuck to the rules right from the start. I’ve seen my mum once since august. I’d rather we all just got our heads down and did what we need to in the hope things get back to normal quicker. Just need to make it work, but not sure how yet...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve stuck to the rules right from the start. I’ve seen my mum once since august. I’d rather we all just got our heads down and did what we need to in the hope things get back to normal quicker. Just need to make it work, but not sure how yet...
to be fair I don't think you're going to be a super spreader going for a walk more than once a day.

ETA: I do admire you sticking to the rules though, I just think that it's okay to allow yourself more than one daily walk if that'll help you

Reactions: 14
Fair enough, you do you. But you’re going to be out of the house the same amount of time just broken up into two/three times.

Reactions: 3
I love a bit of home bargains as well, partial to pound stretcher as well ngl...

Poundland is my ultimate top tier witch though ;)
My local Poundstretcher was unfortunately a victim of the last lockdown and never reopened😭

My kids school is completely closed tomorrow to all children including vulnerable and key worker kids whilst they figure stuff out. They expect to be open to those children on Wednesday. Can’t blame them at all for this, not their fault nothing was announced till about 12 hours before the school day was due to start.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.