Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have a b&m but isn’t it basically wilko? Don’t they sell food medicines and baby stuff? So I guess that’s why it’s essential

Reactions: 7
So we’re being told to stay home again like last March, but Garden Centres can remain open?? Every Tom Dick and bleeping Harry will be flocking there!! Utter madness 🤯🤯
nah, the cafes inside will be shut and they are the only reason anyone really goes to the garden centre lets be honest 🤷🏻‍♀️🍰

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have had a good cry in the shower contemplating Home School part 2.

All I can think over and over is FEBRUARY HALF TERM?!!??!

My daughter is 6 in late February and her birthday party in half term last year is the last time I remember normality.
I read that as “Had a good cry in the shower watching Home Alone part 2.” 😳

I can sympathise with your daughter. I’ll be 32 in February. My 31st birthday was actually the last bit of normality I remember before the proverbial hit the fan.

Reactions: 5
I don’t have a b&m but isn’t it basically wilko? Don’t they sell food medicines and baby stuff? So I guess that’s why it’s essential
you can buy guinea pigs in wilko too? I'm missing out!!

(once again, joking!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A big 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻 from boris to retail workers !! A teacher with a class of 20 children is at higher risk (no disrespect to any teachers) ? But retail staff have to work with a shop open all day and night people not wearing masks(customers) and just get on with it because clearly we are immune 🤬 keep supermarkets open 8am-8pm! That’s 12hrs in a day people have to shop...
I work 830 to 830 shifts 😂 when would you like me to shop 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I really thought we’d be able to go abroad for proper holidays by the summer but I don’t think that’s gonna happen is it 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I didn't read hay so I read it as you bought guinea pigs in B&M and I genuinely thought, wow they really do sell everything there! I've not been for years don't know if you can tell :ROFLMAO:
I KNEW I WAS MISSING OUT!!!
bleeping Ireland 😏 can’t get a Guinea pig in dealz 😏

I’m not, more bargains for me if you don’t shop there! I just don’t understand all the judging on here today for people choosing to buy multipacks of crisps, guinea pigs, 1001 carpet cleaner and fizzy drinks at low low prices!
Go ahead, rub it in

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dear 2021, I’d like a refund.

I’ve been walking 2-3 times a day, 8-9 miles a day for weeks. I know it’s such a minor thing compared to most people’s problems but not sure how ill cope with not being allowed out more than once a day

• Haha
Have had a good cry in the shower contemplating Home School part 2.

All I can think over and over is FEBRUARY HALF TERM?!!??!

My daughter is 6 in late February and her birthday party in half term last year is the last time I remember normality.
I feel your pain. When the 1st lockdown got announced last March I promised my daughter (the only promise I've ever broken) she would still be having her birthday party in June. How wrong was I 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
I really thought we’d be able to go abroad for proper holidays by the summer but I don’t think that’s gonna happen is it 😭
I wouldn't lose hope, a lot of countries are rolling out the vaccines so maybe

Reactions: 1
Dear 2021, I’d like a refund.

I’ve been walking 2-3 times a day, 8-9 miles a day for weeks. I know it’s such a minor thing compared to most people’s problems but not sure how ill cope with not being allowed out more than once a day
Okay I know this is a really weird question but have you noticed any weight loss by doing that? I’m just wondering if walking helps xx

Reactions: 2
nah, the cafes inside will be shut and they are the only reason anyone really goes to the garden centre lets be honest 🤷🏻‍♀️🍰
Well I often go to garden centres and not to go in the cafe!! What’s essential about garden centres??

I can only hope they are strict with shops and threaten them with closure for non compliance so they actually enforce social distancing. It became a joke the last month.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.