Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #117

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

"The big push from the WHO and the WEF is that “Disease X” will be zoonotic. That money to surveil every speck of land in the world is the path forward to stopping “Disease X”. What a coincidence that the brand new CIA/intelligence agency designated to run the National Counterproliferation and Biosecurity Center to surveil pathogens intends to do just that. And that this happens to be intended to run in parallel with the CIA mission to surveil the world for other (nefarious?) purposes."

"Results revealed that the WEF has penetrated all knowledge institutions that benefit from the natural COVID-19 virus origins hypothesis and the silencing of contrarian hypotheses, including the lab leak narrative. A model of the WEF knowledge production complex against the lab leak hypothesis was presented to visually represent the influence of the WEF on scientific journal gatekeeping in the context of The Lancet."
"Through content analysis, by way of a matrix of analysis, the study established the connections that exist between The Lancet and the WEF. The study argued through the Gatekeeping and Political Economy of Knowledge Production that the connections found between The Lancet and the WEF suggest likely collusion that led to the marginalization of the lab leak origin narrative as early as February 2020 and a network of disinformation within established but invisible networks of knowledge production."
"What Brian Bantugan, the author of “The World Economic Forum, ‘The Lancet’, and COVID-19 Knowledge Gatekeeping” discovered is shocking. The publishers, the authors, the affiliated universities, the NGOs and the funding sources - are almost all directly linked to the WEF. They all continued to suppress information about the lab leak through out the pandemic. "

"Right now, Disease X and One Health are being propagandized in the main stream media as being the solution to save the world from a massive die off - this propaganda is being driven by the WEF in collaboration with the WHO. The Ecohealth Alliance is also at the forefront of the One Health initiative and has collected millions of dollars for their research projects into One Health. The Davos meeting is being used to prop up support for the WHO Pandemic treaty that removes national sovereignty over public health by promoting. The WEF and the WHO envision solutions to the imaginary “Disease X” that involve more loss of freedoms. They want control over food systems, more money, more censorship, more surveillance, control over the climate change agenda - all in the name of public health. But even worse, they want all this codified in a document that the turns over national sovereignty to the WHO. "

"The WEF and the WHO. They now control the buttons for the main stream media, the fact checkers, academic institutions, the publishers of the scientific journals and heads of state. The list of who they own or have bought off is almost endless."

Reactions: 4
I was reading about X yesterday I posted a few things on my Facebook and now it's gone Lucky I saved the links and grabs.

1705564248849.png

1705564285501.png

"In February 2023, a book entitled “Disease X” was published. (I’m sure you’ve heard all about this mystery “X” disease by now. If you haven’t, it could be summed up as something like “global organisations team up to create a chilling sense of dread about a viral disease that doesn’t exist, but probably will”).

DISEASE X is a must-read, fast-paced, almost-real-time account of how international scientists and global public health leaders are preparing the world to be able to contain outbreaks of new and re-emerging infectious diseases before they spawn deadly global contagions like Covid-19.

Ahh the lovely Tony Blair who has a finger in all the pies

All of the above reminds me of the time just before COVID when the WHO ( I think) did a simulation and practice run, I think mentioned in one of the links and the bit I bolded

" I BELIEVE that future generations will ridicule us for what we have just done in response to a seasonal airborne virus. We lost our collective minds. We imposed a brand new type of quarantine on a healthy population, in breach of all previous public health advice, in breach of our own carefully drafted, expert pandemic plan, and in flagrant breach of the sensible and experienced advice from many professionals. Those noble dissenters are being vindicated. One by one. Inevitably so, as the suppressed, shaming real world evidence emerges.’ – Andrew Bridgen MP, opening the parliamentary debate on Trends in Excess Deaths, Tuesday January 16"

Reactions: 5

"The big push from the WHO and the WEF is that “Disease X” will be zoonotic. That money to surveil every speck of land in the world is the path forward to stopping “Disease X”. What a coincidence that the brand new CIA/intelligence agency designated to run the National Counterproliferation and Biosecurity Center to surveil pathogens intends to do just that. And that this happens to be intended to run in parallel with the CIA mission to surveil the world for other (nefarious?) purposes."

"Results revealed that the WEF has penetrated all knowledge institutions that benefit from the natural COVID-19 virus origins hypothesis and the silencing of contrarian hypotheses, including the lab leak narrative. A model of the WEF knowledge production complex against the lab leak hypothesis was presented to visually represent the influence of the WEF on scientific journal gatekeeping in the context of The Lancet."
"Through content analysis, by way of a matrix of analysis, the study established the connections that exist between The Lancet and the WEF. The study argued through the Gatekeeping and Political Economy of Knowledge Production that the connections found between The Lancet and the WEF suggest likely collusion that led to the marginalization of the lab leak origin narrative as early as February 2020 and a network of disinformation within established but invisible networks of knowledge production."
"What Brian Bantugan, the author of “The World Economic Forum, ‘The Lancet’, and COVID-19 Knowledge Gatekeeping” discovered is shocking. The publishers, the authors, the affiliated universities, the NGOs and the funding sources - are almost all directly linked to the WEF. They all continued to suppress information about the lab leak through out the pandemic. "

"Right now, Disease X and One Health are being propagandized in the main stream media as being the solution to save the world from a massive die off - this propaganda is being driven by the WEF in collaboration with the WHO. The Ecohealth Alliance is also at the forefront of the One Health initiative and has collected millions of dollars for their research projects into One Health. The Davos meeting is being used to prop up support for the WHO Pandemic treaty that removes national sovereignty over public health by promoting. The WEF and the WHO envision solutions to the imaginary “Disease X” that involve more loss of freedoms. They want control over food systems, more money, more censorship, more surveillance, control over the climate change agenda - all in the name of public health. But even worse, they want all this codified in a document that the turns over national sovereignty to the WHO. "

"The WEF and the WHO. They now control the buttons for the main stream media, the fact checkers, academic institutions, the publishers of the scientific journals and heads of state. The list of who they own or have bought off is almost endless."
Marxists. Always the Marxists. Weaponising health, engineering social discord. Climate, COVID, trans.

It was Event 201- a preparedness event.

Wonder how safe vaccines that have been designed in a month will be, seeing as there will also be no long term side effects then too.

---
The first death for Novavax's Updated Protein-based COVID-19 Vaccine, has also been recorded by the EMA (European medicine agency. )
---
Of the 12 adverse reports submitted so far, 9 have been recorded as a serious adverse event.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
For Moley.

The original definition was 28 days in hospital after the test.

"We were over estimating the number of people in hospital"

"They were in hospital for another reason".

Reactions: 2
Just the tip of the iceberg but can't imagine many lawyers take these cases on and many people are too weary to try 😔
My brother for example, his 42 year old healthy wife last summer, sudden heart attack, dead. He has made no mention of any link. I would never to him, he's very depressed, medicated. He had a car accident a couple of weeks ago. The cars a write off but no casualties thank god. I don't know how his life could get much worse and I worry so much as we don't live close to each other. Idk if the jab killed her but I'm my mind it's a high possibility. Other people are in situations where they think there is a link but we all know those coroner's were adamant the jabs didn't harm anyone :cry:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Money is the only thing Brits seem to understand. There's 81 people mentioned in that article.

The Government’s Vaccine Damage Payment scheme, has also already paid out in about 150 cases" .

I think this is the worst aspect of it all. You're all in it together until you realise that you're not.

“I was saying when I went to visit him, I think this is the vaccine. But I was made to feel like I was absolutely bonkers,” she said.

Even friends thought she was reaching the wrong conclusion. “No one believed me. I was pacified. Friends thought I was putting pieces together and coming up with a number,” she told The Telegraph.

Mr Hollobone died on March 17, 2021, and in the days and weeks that followed, articles about a link between blood clots and the jab started to emerge.

“He did what he thought was right and has paid the ultimate price in my eyes”, said Mrs Williams.

“The reality is this could have happened to any one of us. I don’t think the public seems to get that association or connection. You could be standing in my shoes right now.”

---
Just the tip of the iceberg but can't imagine many lawyers take these cases on and many people are too weary to try 😔
My brother for example, his 42 year old healthy wife last summer, sudden heart attack, dead. He has made no mention of any link. I would never to him, he's very depressed, medicated. He had a car accident a couple of weeks ago. The cars a write off but no casualties thank god. I don't know how his life could get much worse and I worry so much as we don't live close to each other. Idk if the jab killed her but I'm my mind it's a high possibility. Other people are in situations where they think there is a link but we all know those coroner's were adamant the jabs didn't harm anyone :cry:
It might be too soon, but there are charities that could offer support for grief online as well.

• Sad
Sorry to hear about your poor brother. Its very hard for some to make a connection because even tiptoeing in the water of vaccine death and injury will have the hoards come down on you for wearing a tin foil hat. So its easier to push those thoughts away. People keep saying yes we know all medication has risk but then go on to laugh or roll thier eyes at anyone who believes their own problems were caused by medication.
BIB, its like a reflex now liked saying thoughts and prayers after a shooting.

I know two people with long covid who as far as they know never had covid and had no illness that could have been covid, but did become ill after their vaccines GP told them they were probably asymptomatic. I don't blame them for believing that as Its easier to have long covid that vaccine injury as at least people don't call you crazy. Although I see now that sympathy for long covid is wearing off so maybe these people will start putting 2 and 2 together and making 4 rather than going all around the houses trying to make things fit.
You saying about a car crash reminded me of all the crashes lately ( not for one moment suggesting this is what happened with your brother, it just reminded me) where no one knows the cause people just going off the road and police cant find the reason. I know some will be those stupid bright lights that get brighter with each new car roll out that for some reason are not illegal but I bet many are people falling ill at the wheel just like all those died suddenly deaths. Remember how they put all deaths as covid even car crash deaths. Now I bet they put vaccine deaths down as injuries from car crashes, falling down stairs, drownings and a million other things.

I don't know what to think but I do know if this all starts up again I will not be joining in the hysteria or what they tell me I must do. I'm done

• Heart
They sure hate that he's still alive and "the winter of death" promised by the White house didn't get him.

---
He is a man of integrity.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your poor brother. Its very hard for some to make a connection because even tiptoeing in the water of vaccine death and injury will have the hoards come down on you for wearing a tin foil hat. So its easier to push those thoughts away. People keep saying yes we know all medication has risk but then go on to laugh or roll thier eyes at anyone who believes their own problems were caused by medication.
BIB, its like a reflex now liked saying thoughts and prayers after a shooting.

I know two people with long covid who as far as they know never had covid and had no illness that could have been covid, but did become ill after their vaccines GP told them they were probably asymptomatic. I don't blame them for believing that as Its easier to have long covid that vaccine injury as at least people don't call you crazy. Although I see now that sympathy for long covid is wearing off so maybe these people will start putting 2 and 2 together and making 4 rather than going all around the houses trying to make things fit.
You saying about a car crash reminded me of all the crashes lately ( not for one moment suggesting this is what happened with your brother, it just reminded me) where no one knows the cause people just going off the road and police cant find the reason. I know some will be those stupid bright lights that get brighter with each new car roll out that for some reason are not illegal but I bet many are people falling ill at the wheel just like all those died suddenly deaths. Remember how they put all deaths as covid even car crash deaths. Now I bet they put vaccine deaths down as injuries from car crashes, falling down stairs, drownings and a million other things.

I don't know what to think but I do know if this all starts up again I will not be joining in the hysteria or what they tell me I must do. I'm done

It seems like there's many dots to be joined. Also the prevelence of sudden, accelerated aggressive cancers, excess deaths. Why can't we investigate? See what, where, why? Surely it's in the interests of everyone? Doesn't sound controversial to me........

• Heart
Money is the only thing Brits seem to understand. There's 81 people mentioned in that article.

The Government’s Vaccine Damage Payment scheme, has also already paid out in about 150 cases" .

I think this is the worst aspect of it all. You're all in it together until you realise that you're not.

“I was saying when I went to visit him, I think this is the vaccine. But I was made to feel like I was absolutely bonkers,” she said.

Even friends thought she was reaching the wrong conclusion. “No one believed me. I was pacified. Friends thought I was putting pieces together and coming up with a number,” she told The Telegraph.

Mr Hollobone died on March 17, 2021, and in the days and weeks that followed, articles about a link between blood clots and the jab started to emerge.

“He did what he thought was right and has paid the ultimate price in my eyes”, said Mrs Williams.

“The reality is this could have happened to any one of us. I don’t think the public seems to get that association or connection. You could be standing in my shoes right now.”

---

It might be too soon, but there are charities that could offer support for grief online as well.
Especially when they knew of the link in early March but pushed them out regardless!
---
Sorry to read that x death is horrific no matter the age but especially in someone so young 🙁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Strange if true. Covid 19 test kits being ordered before the start of the most deadly pandemic?

Reactions: 2
Strange if true. Covid 19 test kits being ordered before the start of the most deadly pandemic?
It's true in the sense that the page has not been faked, but it's the result of a categorisation issue - the current version of the page now includes the clarifier
"The data here track previously existing medical devices that are now classified by the World Customs Organization as critical to tackling COVID-19" so it was a problem of new labels on old data.
Looks like it was fixed within a day or two of being reported.

After wondering what the archive had for product code 300214 instead of 300215 (for the sake of changing one digit at worst it would say 'no data') it directed me to the page with the listing of similar URLs where there's a couple of other pages with (relatively) high numbers of 'archive this' requests, mostly in September 2020 - product code 382200 and 902780 seem to have had the same problem.
Wayback machine page listing about 40 results
[ goes to the search page for the set, can take a minute to get results ]

Who knows.

From the rest of her thread. What was changed was the description of item from "covid test kits to medical", but searching the code still brings up covid test kits.

1706012678564.png

1706012711565.png

1706012757147.png

Also this comment was there too:

1706012294710.png