Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #117

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do remember this.

What he said in 2021:

"MRNA vaccinations are an example of cell and gene therapy."

"...the mRNA vaccines are an example for that cell & gene therapy... If we had surveyed... Would you be willing to take gene or cell therapy.

What is widely known now by #science in 2024 :

"The COVID-19 mRNA products are also accurately termed gene therapy products (GTPs) because, in essence, this was a case of GTP technology being applied to vaccination [21]."

---

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The first of many?

---
The employer admitted the pericarditis was caused by the third booster vaccination. However, it denied liability for workers compensation, arguing that it was the lawful State Government vaccination directive that relevantly caused the injury rather than his employment.
---
Anyone else remember all the collapsing videos?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
For Moley.

The original definition was 28 days in hospital after the test.

"We were over estimating the number of people in hospital"

"They were in hospital for another reason".

I know this will fall on deaf ears but I will post it anyway.

When the news of the new vaccine broke the first person I called was my brother. He has spent his whole working life (nearly 50 years now) working for pharma companies. In the later stage of his career he worked for a company that audits pharma companies. By that I mean his company scrutinises the components of the drugs. Given that not one vaccine is 100% safe to 100% of the recipients, his advice was that it was better to risk any possibly adverse effects from the vaccine than risk getting Covid without the vaccination. As we know, Covid has killed millions around the world either directly or as a high contributing factor to the deaths of people suffering from other ailments. The virus has also caused long term effects that many are still suffering with. These are facts and are supported by people who know what they are talking about.
If the new vaccines at the time had been remotely problematic he wouldn’t have had them nor let his children have them. We are several years in now and the reason that many used for not wanting the jabs, that they had not gone through the full vetting progress, are not longer valid.
We know much more about them and the effects they have on the recipients. If there was any risk outside of the normal risks that any vaccines pose, don’t you think that they would be banned?
The notion that the original vaccines were somehow “new” is also fake news. These vaccines were already being produced and were tweaked for Covid.
When my own children were young I had long discussions with my then wife (who was a nurse) about whether our three daughters should have the MMR jabs. We decided to go ahead and were glad that we did. I feel for the people who have refused the MMR jabs for their children after reading the conspiracy theories about vaccines and the risk that they are putting their children at.

Reactions: 3

When the news of the new vaccine broke the first person I called was my brother. He has spent his whole working life (nearly 50 years now) working for pharma companies. In the later stage of his career he worked for a company that audits pharma companies. By that I mean his company scrutinises the components of the drugs. Given that not one vaccine is 100% safe to 100% of the recipients, his advice was that it was better to risk any possibly adverse effects from the vaccine than risk getting Covid without the vaccination. As we know, Covid has killed millions around the world either directly or as a high contributing factor to the deaths of people suffering from other ailments. The virus has also caused long term effects that many are still suffering with. These are facts and are supported by people who know what they are talking about.
If the new vaccines at the time had been remotely problematic he wouldn’t have had them nor let his children have them. We are several years in now and the reason that many used for not wanting the jabs, that they had not gone through the full vetting progress, are not longer valid.
We know much more about them and the effects they have on the recipients. If there was any risk outside of the normal risks that any vaccines pose, don’t you think that they would be banned?
The notion that the original vaccines were somehow “new” is also fake news. These vaccines were already being produced and were tweaked for Covid.
When my own children were young I had long discussions with my then wife (who was a nurse) about whether our three daughters should have the MMR jabs. We decided to go ahead and were glad that we did. I feel for the people who have refused the MMR jabs for their children after reading the conspiracy theories about vaccines and the risk that they are putting their children at.
It’s not CT in the biggest group of vaccine avoidance .

Reactions: 2

Went to bed and woke up in 2021.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Again this is when you need the eye roll reaction option.
🙄 when in doubt throw names about.

Reactions: 8

You're a sanctimonious smug prick. My previously healthy 42 year old sister in law died suddenly of a heart attack after having these jabs and nothing will convince me otherwise.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ll leave you guys to swap designs on tin foil hats. Have fun!
Because I'm now listening to the most recent science articles? I thought that was when you didn't listen to the most recent science articles. Can't keep up with people anymore.

Your post literally looked like a C&P from 2021 before more evidence came out
---
You're a sanctimonious smug prick. My previously healthy 42 year old sister in law died suddenly of a heart attack after having these jabs and nothing will convince me otherwise.

Sorry to hear this. Hearing it way too often.

• Heart
The lying government has had more of a negative affect on vaccine uptake than anything else, why would people put their trust in them or their merry band of health advisor’s again 🙄 AZ quietly drifted off into the sunset once concerns were raised.
---
Another change to medication after birth defects found.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The lying government has had more of a negative affect on vaccine uptake than anything else, why would people put their trust in them or their merry band of health advisor’s again 🙄 AZ quietly drifted off into the sunset once concerns were raised.
---
Another change to medication after birth defects found.
It's a bit OT but the gov has really fucked over it's population. As you've mentioned COVID and jabs and now with a possible war, already young people are saying they wouldn't fight for this country and I don't blame them or anyone. We've all been treated terribly and feel there's nothing worth fighting for. Morale is zero.

Reactions: 6
I’m so sorry for your loss.

I’ll add to this my 59 year old very very healthy (he’s never been to the doctors in the whole of our marriage) husband took the vaccination to protect me. I’m housebound and very sick, and I decided my body would not withstand the vaccine and that I also felt it hadn’t gone through rigorous enough testing for me to take that risk. I’d rather take my risk with Covid, as anxious as I was about catching it. Two weeks after him after the vaccine he started to get chest pains. He was clearing out our outbuilding for renovation. So we put it down to a pulled muscle. He rested up. Then he had to go into the office to get his security pass renewed and was breathless, chest pains, and had to sit on the roadside to rest. He rang the doctor, who he’d never been to, and they made an emergency appointment with the hospital. They kept him in. He had a huge left ventricular blockage. Massive. 90% blocked. Commonly known as the widow maker (I think they said). He was very lucky. He had a double heart bypass and And returned home weeks later a very different man. We both know 100% it was the vaccine. 100%. And there are too many others we know who have had issues to convince me otherwise.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m so sorry for your loss.

I’ll add to this my 59 year old very very healthy (he’s never been to the doctors in the whole of our marriage) husband took the vaccination to protect me. I’m housebound and very sick, and I decided my body would not withstand the vaccine and that I also felt it hadn’t gone through rigorous enough testing for me to take that risk. I’d rather take my risk with Covid, as anxious as I was about catching it. Two weeks after him after the vaccine he started to get chest pains. He was clearing out our outbuilding for renovation. So we put it down to a pulled muscle. He rested up. Then he had to go into the office to get his security pass renewed and was breathless, chest pains, and had to sit on the roadside to rest. He rang the doctor, who he’d never been to, and they made an emergency appointment with the hospital. They kept him in. He had a huge left ventricular blockage. Massive. 90% blocked. Commonly known as the widow maker (I think they said). He was very lucky. He had a double heart bypass and And returned home weeks later a very different man. We both know 100% it was the vaccine. 100%. And there are too many others we know who have had issues to convince me otherwise.
Thank you, and such a terrifying experience for you and your husband 😔 it seems to have affected those in the age 40-60 category most.

• Sad
As we know, Covid has killed millions around the world either directly or as a high contributing factor to the deaths of people suffering from other ailments. The virus has also caused long term effects that many are still suffering with. These are facts and are supported by people who know what they are talking about.
What a lot of people cannot grasp, is that there is a whole group of people as myself, which hold 2 different ideas at once:
  • This virus is terrible and killed / injured millions AND
  • The vaccines are deficient and also have killed / injured millions
It is also silly to state that all COVID vaccines are the same. We have quite a few to pick, let's say this clear.

The mRNA vaccines are a new technology from which we do not have any long term safety data. Zero. None.

The Vector based option, unfortunately, is AstraZeneca, which was eventually banned in several European countries. https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n699

Finally, protein based vaccines are the safest option, from which I would have taken NovaVax, but it was virtually impossible to do so. Why was that?

If people feel comfortable vaccinating their kids with vaccines that have ZERO long term safety data, I wish them the best, will keep them in my prayers. Hopefully we're all wrong here and next generations grow strong and healthy. Is just seems a bit ignorant to point fingers towards the people that are requesting safety data for a new product that allowed pharmaceutical companies and corrupted governments to bill BILLIONS.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Of course it won’t because you will believe what you want to believe. I am sorry to hear about your sister in law but while calling me names might make you feel better, it isn’t going to change what Covid has done and is still doing. The vaccine saved lives and is still doing so. Perhaps you might like to read this?

Of course it won’t because you will believe what you want to believe. I am sorry to hear about your sister in law but while calling me names might make you feel better, it isn’t going to change what Covid has done and is still doing. The vaccine saved lives and is still doing so. Perhaps you might like to read this?

Just normal viral evolution, Spanish Flu linage is still around today only in very mild form.. Deadly viruses die with the host, others get weaker in time.

Reactions: 8