Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #117

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m all for people having a choice to be vaccinated or not, wear masks or not, work from home or not etc. and let Darwinism take its course. The downside is that it would have swamped the NHS but at least the tinfoil hat community would be smaller 😉

I’m all for people having a choice to be vaccinated or not, wear masks or not, work from home or not etc. and let Darwinism take its course. The downside is that it would have swamped the NHS but at least the tinfoil hat community would be smaller 😉
I read it and I'm hoping the wink was because the whole post was a joke and this poster knows that the vaccinated are sadly suffering more than the unvaccinated. If not then what I said earlier really is 100% true.

People will not read the new information.

Reactions: 6
I read it and I'm hoping the wink was because the whole post was a joke and this poster knows that the vaccinated are sadly suffering more than the unvaccinated. If not then what I said earlier really is 100% true.

People will not read the new information.
Are they though? I chose to be vaccinated. I would rather take my chances with the vaccine rather than take my chances with Covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
IMG_3113.jpeg

All tinfoil hatters??
---
Are they though? I chose to be vaccinated. I would rather take my chances with the vaccine rather than take my chances with Covid.

You had a CHOICE some people had that taken away, vaccinated people also died with/ from covid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
How many more would have died with the vaccines?
Measles outbreaks growing because children aren’t being vaccinated.
Nobody knows the answer to that question !..Maybe that’s why NHS England have put this booklet together?? Doesn’t mention anything tinfoil hat either!
London has the lowest uptake of MMR.
---
New study , still not able to confirm how effective they are.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Hmm some seem to have forgotten that people were not dropping dead like flies of covid BEFORE the vaccine roll-out, despite the government fudging the figures and classing any death with a positive test result or any pneumonia death as covid. And despite the virus being more dangerous to some then. And most of us having already been exposed to it by early 2020.

The narrative that the vaccine saved 1000s of lives and that 1000s of hospital admissions could have been prevented if more had been vaccinated is nothing more than a fairytale. The only conspiracies concerned are those from the government who scaremongered,lied to, blackmailed ,bullied and shamed the population, fudged figures whilst ignoring all so called dangers themselves .

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Made US news.

---
"Professor Emeritus Masanori Fukushima of Kyoto University, long a fierce critic of the vaccines, said the breadth of the harms is "unprecedented" for medical treatments. Fukushima, who has 208 scholarly papers to his name on ResearchGate, said doctors who want to sound the alarm find their message is suppressed.

Professor Yasufumi Murakami from Tokyo University of Science said the responsible course of action would be to halt the administration of such vaccines. Murakami warned that "with the current messenger-type vaccines, a significant amount of IgG4 is being induced."

He said this was in excess of a normal vaccine response and could interfere with immune functions.
---
It's almost like there is widespread spike protein biodistribution,

Also for that Lancet study Moley mentioned : Emphasis on "we estimated" :

1705427730359.png

Did you also notice the AstraZeneca in the declaration of interest?
---
So in summary it was a study based on ESTIMATES of severe outcomes and not actual deaths?

Last edited:
Made US news.

---
"Professor Emeritus Masanori Fukushima of Kyoto University, long a fierce critic of the vaccines, said the breadth of the harms is "unprecedented" for medical treatments. Fukushima, who has 208 scholarly papers to his name on ResearchGate, said doctors who want to sound the alarm find their message is suppressed.

Professor Yasufumi Murakami from Tokyo University of Science said the responsible course of action would be to halt the administration of such vaccines. Murakami warned that "with the current messenger-type vaccines, a significant amount of IgG4 is being induced."

He said this was in excess of a normal vaccine response and could interfere with immune functions.
---
It's almost like there is widespread spike protein biodistribution,

Also for that Lancet study Moley mentioned : Emphasis on "we estimated" :

View attachment 2694238

Did you also notice the AstraZeneca in the declaration of interest?
---
So in summary it was a study based on ESTIMATES of severe outcomes and not actual deaths?
Plot twist, what iffffffffff the woman who invented the jab meant it to cause injuries and/or death? Just saying :unsure:
Who was she? What were her beliefs? Could have been another Lucy letby for all I know and hell would freeze over before I would hand over my body to anyone who pulled a jab out of nowhere when we've been led to believe all our lives that cold type viruses can't be jabbed against. There are many many strange people and I don't trust a single one of them.

Reactions: 5
Plot twist, what iffffffffff the woman who invented the jab meant it to cause injuries and/or death? Just saying :unsure:
Who was she? What were her beliefs? Could have been another Lucy letby for all I know and hell would freeze over before I would hand over my body to anyone who pulled a jab out of nowhere when we've been led to believe all our lives that cold type viruses can't be jabbed against. There are many many strange people and I don't trust a single one of them.
Perhaps it could be a 1 in trillion chance.

1705431211770.png

#Modernagate
#CTCCTCGGCGGGCACGTAG

Reactions: 4
“Your scientists were so preoccupied with Whether or not you could, that you didn’t stop to think Whether or not you should”

The gov are doing a good enough job on their own without the need for a mad scientist 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How it started :

How it's going: "I had the booster 2-3 weeks before the fall".

---
Most antivaxxers are vaccine folks who have been injured.

"What can I do now? I don't think I'm going to get the fourth booster. I'm done"

---
I thought they had to be transparent about medical data/ side effects so people could make informed choices.
Most would assume so, but who watches the watchers?

1. MHRA's public assessment report for Pfizer's BNT162b2

1705436155199.png

2. Should they be calling themselves enablers?

1705436352721.png

Dr June Raine:

"We tore up the rule book, and we allowed companies to immediately start juxtaposing not sequential phases of clinical trials, but overlapping, beginning the next one before the previous had been finished. And that large-scale manufacture being prepared, at risk. We did not know if any of these vaccines would be effective."

Last edited: