Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #117

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still waiting for Greg James' apology for encouraging lots of the younger generation to get the jab with his stupid vaccination song. Thinking he was clever, but actually just putting people in danger, because they weren't at risk.

Not that I can stand listening to him, but I like that one day in a Google search this will come up to remind everyone what he did.

Reactions: 6
I'm still waiting for Greg James' apology for encouraging lots of the younger generation to get the jab with his stupid vaccination song. Thinking he was clever, but actually just putting people in danger, because they weren't at risk.

Not that I can stand listening to him, but I like that one day in a Google search this will come up to remind everyone what he did.
I'd like to think all of these people that put others in danger did it thinking it was the right thing but I can't help thinking it's bc they are really just evil people and they'll continue putting others in danger whenever they can 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
new day new lawsuit. :whistle:

" "Pfizer made multiple misleading statements to deceive the public about its vaccine at a time when Americans needed the truth," Kansas Attorney General Kris Kobach, a Republican, said in a statement. The lawsuit claims that, beginning shortly after the vaccine's rollout in early 2021, Pfizer concealed evidence that the shot was linked to pregnancy complications, including miscarriage, as well as inflammation in and around the heart, known as myocarditis and pericarditis. "

---
Fact checked too.

View attachment 3001664
With Pfizer’s history of misleading statements, it is amazing that people believed any of their claims.
---
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

“We Didn’t Know “

That whole conversation is a joke, Fauci has spent his career working on contagious disease but he didn’t know how it spread? Some expert then…🧐 What he said about healthy people being carriers is where I jumped ship at the time. The idea that healthy people are walking Petri dishes is so ridiculous it made me question the whole thing.

Last edited:
When you think they were aware of issues but continued to push them on people without any duty of care 🤢 there were no informed consent when these things were hidden .

Reactions: 5
So why was only Andrew mocked for the past year?

IMG_6792.jpeg

---
Great to see they also used the enabler quote I first posted here maybe two years ago. 🤡

‘Watchdog to the enabler’
Dame June Raine, the chief executive of the MHRA, who announced she would be stepping down last week, has previously said the agency was transitioning from “watchdog to the enabler,” a phrase which MPs said warranted its own investigation.

It'll take all of the news outlets to front page this scandal for a good couple of weeks and an itv drama made about it for people to take notice of this. None of the politicians will get involved as they were promoting it.
I hope this will be the straw that breaks the camels back and start some real change when the average Brit fights back. Ones that were treated disgustingly while the MPs partied. Ones that lost previously healthy relatives 'suddenly'. Ones that have lifelong injuries and health issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
New story 2hours ago:

It’s sad that Scrat, the floor gazer who promoted the safety of the “clottington shotington” has vanished along with Hoot and the emperor. none of them are appearing to back up their previous claims.

Lawsuit :

IMG_6796.jpeg
IMG_6797.jpeg

I still think it will be bird flu. 😷

Glad I’m moving to 🇮🇪.