Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #114

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scientists have become mini media celebrities due to the pandemic, even the little unknown ones are being invited onto tv shows.

they won’t want to give that up until they bleed it dry, hence the constant fear mongering

Reactions: 7
My mum works in a supermarket and I'm pretty sure refusing cash someone has counted with a licked finger is her new favourite hobby. She loves telling me how she "had another one today" and how "I told him yada yada..."
Sounds like I would get on well with your mum haha

A work colleague of mine tells the customers in a loud voice that she is going to go get some gloves because you have just licked your fingers 😂🤣
Sadly one customer rang up our boss and complained about her saying this to them .... She got dragged upstairs and told to be more polite...... Unbelievable even if covid wasn't around us staff shouldn't have to touch another person's spit when handling cash.

Myself and partner tested posnon Wednesday. I've been snotty for a few days. It's quite thick green when I blow my nose. is this normal with omicron? Wondering if i have a cold on top of covid... I do suffer with my sinuses and had a sinus infection recently too... tia.

Myself and partner tested posnon Wednesday. I've been snotty for a few days. It's quite thick green when I blow my nose. is this normal with omicron? Wondering if i have a cold on top of covid... I do suffer with my sinuses and had a sinus infection recently too... tia.
I’ve just had Covid and was congested, but didn’t experience that. Not sure if others do though. I would say if it doesn’t clear up you might have a sinus infection again. Give it some time and call doctor if it doesn’t improve. I’ve had a sinus infection once and it was very unpleasant. Antibiotics cleared it up very quickly though.

Reactions: 1
Day 5 of covid for my 15 year old son and he looks and feels like tit. Still testing positive on lft with very dark line. He's coughing, headache and can barely keep his eyes open

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Day 5 of covid for my 15 year old son and he looks and feels like tit. Still testing positive on lft with very dark line. He's coughing, headache and can barely keep his eyes open
Hope he feels better soon x

Reactions: 4
I’ve just had Covid and was congested, but didn’t experience that. Not sure if others do though. I would say if it doesn’t clear up you might have a sinus infection again. Give it some time and call doctor if it doesn’t improve. I’ve had a sinus infection once and it was very unpleasant. Antibiotics cleared it up very quickly though.
Thank you. I did think that I might have a cold/sinus infection as well as clvid sue ro the yellow mucus. I may try and co tavt the GP or 119.

Reactions: 2
It’s accounting for half the cases in Denmark 😕

It’s accounting for half the cases in Denmark 😕
😳 So it’s already within communities in terms of transmission. Hopefully not a severe strain.

Can‘t help with regard to Covid symptoms, but years ago my friend who is a nurse told me that green snot is sign of an infection.
Hope you feel better soon.

Reactions: 1

If this is true there are 100 head teachers who shouldn't be working as forcing pupils to wear masks is child abuse....plain and simple.

There are far too many health extremists that have been brainwashed over the course of the pandemic and it needs fixing.

As they are so addicted to the "rules" I think the most appropriate thing to do right now is for Parliament to revise the face covering regulation to actually make it an offence to encourage or co-erce people to wear a mask. That would focus a few minds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

If this is true there are 100 head teachers who shouldn't be working as forcing pupils to wear masks is child abuse....plain and simple.

There are far too many health extremists that have been brainwashed over the course of the pandemic and it needs fixing.

As they are so addicted to the "rules" I think the most appropriate thing to do right now is for Parliament to revise the face covering regulation to actually make it an offence to encourage or co-erce people to wear a mask. That would focus a few minds.
They probably see it as a health and safety issue ! our binmen won't even touch the bins unless they have suitable masks and gloves 😂

I think it’s a bit extreme to say that it is child abuse…

Reactions: 9
I’m a massive health anxiety worrier even before the pandemic

When my anxiety is bad I’m constantly reading these threads, but I haven’t been here in a few weeks and I’m now starting to see my friends more instead of staying inside for weeks and weeks on end ☺

Still worried about covid, but me and my parents are all triple jabbed so what else can I really do now?

Seeing a group of friends last weekend was amazing 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can‘t help with regard to Covid symptoms, but years ago my friend who is a nurse told me that green snot is sign of an infection.
Hope you feel better soon.
Yes ive heard that too. Google says it can be when your body is fighting a cold and it's a good sign. Im just concerned that I have covid plus a cold/sinusitis. Think I'll call 119 or doctors tomorrow for advice. Thank you

I’m a massive health anxiety worrier even before the pandemic

When my anxiety is bad I’m constantly reading these threads, but I haven’t been here in a few weeks and I’m now starting to see my friends more instead of staying inside for weeks and weeks on end ☺

Still worried about covid, but me and my parents are all triple jabbed so what else can I really do now?

Seeing a group of friends last weekend was amazing 😁
This was/is me. I've kept my circle very small for 2years. Barely seen friends or family. Not been out much unless with household for meals. No theatre, no gigs. No crowded places. I decided it was time to start living and that i can't go on like it forever.

I've currently got covid and so far it's mild. I'm CV, double jabbed & boosted. I told my partner that I needed to live and once I've had covid, I'll get my life back. Providing it stays mild of course (yes been a huge worry and anxiety that I'd end up hospitalised it worse) then I am excited to get back put into the world next week!!

Sorry for the ramble, just hoping to pass on how in feeling and maybe it could help your situation x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.