Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #114

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum caught Covid off my son. She picked him up Saturday lunchtime (we had no idea at that point he was infected obviously). She developed her first symptoms the following evening on the Sunday. Tested positive Monday on lft. It is very fast!
Wow that is fast! Track and trace have just told me i likely caught it 3-7days before I got symptoms.

Also, I've just done a quick Google and only 54% of UK cases are Omicron. I thought that would would way higher. I'd love to know which I have again, pointless but I'm curious.

Reactions: 2
Wow that is fast! Track and trace have just told me i likely caught it 3-7days before I got symptoms.

Also, I've just done a quick Google and only 54% of UK cases are Omicron. I thought that would would way higher. I'd love to know which I have again, pointless but I'm curious.
I’m assuming we all had Omicron as we developed symptoms so quickly. I thought Omicron was much more dominant than 54%, I’m really surprised at that.

Reactions: 1
I’m assuming we all had Omicron as we developed symptoms so quickly. I thought Omicron was much more dominant than 54%, I’m really surprised at that.
I'm surprised at that too I thought it was at least over 90% Omic

I'm surprised at that too I thought it was at least over 90% Omic
It was at the end of December.

NEW THREAD -

Last edited:

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.