Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #114

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Dollenganger

I can't quote your posts but you are making a lot of sweeping statements about people who choose not to be vaccinated.

We are not conspiracy theorists or anti-vaxxers etc but we have made a decision for ourselves or our families because we can.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I always classed it as inflammatory that’s what causes the severe disease
I do understand where you are coming from, I thought it was respiratory as that is how it came about - caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus which then can lead to inflammation within.

People who don’t want the vaccine are very defensive that other people are telling them what to do with their own bodies. But they want everything their own way.

This pandemic is an unprecedented situation in most of our lifetimes. We live in a country where we’ve had the luxury of never really encountering a disease that disrupts our lives on this level. So people think that they are entitled to ignore the effects of their behaviour on everyone else. And say ‘It’s none of your business’ and still be allowed to increase the risk of the virus spreading and mutating and causing more disruption. Which is not my opinion but straight from the WHO.

The fact is, If everyone had the same attitude as the anti-vaxxers then we’d still be quarantined. I have never come across an anti-vaxxer who has an alternative solution.

Have you asked yourself whether you’d trust medics to treat you if you were sick with cancer? Did you give birth in a hospital? If so, why do you have faith in some science but not others?

@Dollenganger your profile pic takes me back what were those toys called I used to love them?!
I know! I used to have one. I felt so nostalgic when I saw it.

@Poddular - you think it’s funny that my friend is incredibly sick with Covid? 🤨

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I do understand where you are coming from, I thought it was respiratory as that is how it came about - caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus which then can lead to inflammation within.
I remember them saying at the beginning it was the inflammation it caused was something they had never seen before in other viruses along with how it affects the central nervous system ( loss of taste/smell) and the fact they found people that died from it didn't die from respiratory like they thought but from the brain shutting down due to inflammation .

Reactions: 2
People who don’t want the vaccine are very defensive that other people are telling them what to do with their own bodies. But they want everything their own way.
I think you need to word your posts a bit differently because yeah as it happens I am very defensive about other people telling me what to with my body or the bodies of my children actually 😡

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I think you need to word your posts a bit differently because yeah as it happens I am very defensive about other people telling me what to with my body or the bodies of my children actually 😡
I haven’t said anything offensive. What do you think should have been done to address the problem of the virus?

Reactions: 8
I remember them saying at the beginning it was the inflammation it caused was something they had never seen before in other viruses along with how it affects the central nervous system ( loss of taste/smell) and the fact they found people that died from it didn't die from respiratory like they thought but from the brain shutting down due to inflammation .
It is a lot of things that baffled them/continues to baffle them as it affects so many of the organs.

Reactions: 1
I’m not telling anyone to get the vaccine but I find it hard to understand why you think that everything should be your way if you choose to ignore medical advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I read that as a generic thought, not the poster picking on those who choose not to have it and telling them to have it. Similarly to how people who have not taken the vaccine often wonder why people take the vaccine.
People who don't want the vaccine

Reactions: 5
Sajid javid, dat u? 🧐
So, basically, you don’t have an actual rational response to your position. That’s why these threads always go around in circles.

Another thing that I’ve noticed about the antivaxxers that I personally know is that they are so worried about an adverse reaction to the Covid vaccine but they’re quite happy to drink alcohol and have plastic surgery and Botox and fillers etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I remember there being reports of people ( especially children if I recall correctly) having suspected Kawasaki disease following covid

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.