Coronation Street #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've made Abi nice and sent Imran to the grave as a bad guy , still annoys me that Abi got her own way and now everyone loves her

(Once again reminding myself it's not real šŸ˜…)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Weā€™re still missing an episode arenā€™t we? And I assume next Mondays wonā€™t be on either, I wonder when theyā€™ll catch up
There is an hour of Corrie this Sunday between 7:00pm - 8:00pm then itā€™s back on Tuesday 8:00pm - 9:00pm

Reactions: 6
This may have already been mentioned (sorry if it has) but what happened to Kelly's right eyebrow?

Reactions: 1
Itā€™s a scar from an accident the actress had when she was a child
Aww thank you. I didn't know, what a shame. I was wondering if it was something she'd been asked to do by Corrie for her character image

Reactions: 3
Aww thank you. I didn't know, what a shame. I was wondering if it was something she'd been asked to do by Corrie for her character image
I thought it was something sheā€™d done for image too but her insta bio says ā€œBefore you ask, itā€™s a scarā€

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought it was something sheā€™d done for image too but her insta bio says ā€œBefore you ask, itā€™s a scarā€
They did incorporate it into a storyline though, I have a slight memory of it being mentioned. When she was in court with her mum for child neglect or something and she said her mum did it. (But in real life it is a childhood accident)

• Heart
Just catching up on last nights episode.

James will be working at the factory by the end of next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There is an hour of Corrie this Sunday between 7:00pm - 8:00pm then itā€™s back on Tuesday 8:00pm - 9:00pm
Thanks for this. I don't ask for much, but I do like watching Corrie :LOL: I've actually enjoyed it more recently than I have for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Slight off topic.....but how amazing does Tina obrien look. She's 39 and could easily pass as still in her 20s!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Dev's quite right to be concerned about his son being with the girl who shared the images of his daughter online, for which he's still paying to keep off Internet. And a drug user.

Dev's quite right to be concerned about his son being with the girl who shared the images of his daughter online, for which he's still paying to keep off Internet. And a drug user.
But paying who? Surely once the pictures are out there then thatā€™s it, they canā€™t be 100% got rid of forever as people other than the person/persons/company heā€™s paying could make a copy and forward it on

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.