Coronation Street #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But paying who? Surely once the pictures are out there then that’s it, they can’t be 100% got rid of forever as people other than the person/persons/company he’s paying could make a copy and forward it on
Don't know but that's what Dev said !

Maybe Dev meant he’s still paying back his debt from the school fees when he sent her to the private school instead?

Reactions: 4
It’s been brought up before when Aadi wanted to move to London but Dev said he couldn’t afford it because of paying all this money to keep the picture offline. It didn’t make any sense back then either 😂

Reactions: 3
I've just been reading the celeb gossip on here, Sean Tully was invited to the the late Queens funeral, I'm like wtaf????

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I've just been reading the celeb gossip on here, Sean Tully was invited to the the late Queens funeral, I'm like wtaf????
That’s because Antony Cotton got an MBE in the 2022 birthday honours and all those people who received an honour most recently were then invited to the funeral

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That’s because Antony Cotton got an MBE in the 2022 birthday honours and all those people who received an honour most recently were then invited to the funeral
However he got that, he's the most disliked one on Corrie!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So I’ve missed a few episodes and just got stuck back in, can anyone tell me why Kelly is looking to kill Gary?

Reactions: 1
So I’ve missed a few episodes and just got stuck back in, can anyone tell me why Kelly is looking to kill Gary?
She found out Gary killed her dad - Sharon told her. It stemmed from a random guy turning up with a bag of her mums old stuff and she looked at a digital camera which showed her mum in Spain on the date she said she killed her dad

Reactions: 7
She found out Gary killed her dad - Sharon told her. It stemmed from a random guy turning up with a bag of her mums old stuff and she looked at a digital camera which showed her mum in Spain on the date she said she killed her dad
Oooo! Thanks!

Reactions: 3
To be fair though you can actually change the date on cameras so not actually sure it would be used as an alibi 😅 I've got some photos from my old digital camera and they are dated before the things happend that I took photos of because I never changed it from the default date

Reactions: 8
Do you know what really winds me up? When they meet someone for a secret meeting down them bloody back alleys behind the houses. Spider doesn't even live round there yet he's met that detective woman down there a few times now even though Toyah/Leanne etc all live there. Surely the cop has his number to arrange the meeting in the first place so surely you would go anywhere else in the whole of Manchester rather than round there. Same with Kelly meeting that guy who kidnapped her last night. Gary/Maria live round there, why would you risk getting caught? I know it isn't really but these tiny details piss me off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do you know what really winds me up? When they meet someone for a secret meeting down them bloody back alleys behind the houses. Spider doesn't even live round there yet he's met that detective woman down there a few times now even though Toyah/Leanne etc all live there. Surely the cop has his number to arrange the meeting in the first place so surely you would go anywhere else in the whole of Manchester rather than round there. Same with Kelly meeting that guy who kidnapped her last night. Gary/Maria live round there, why would you risk getting caught? I know it isn't really but these tiny details piss me off 😂
I know. The new set is massive as well surely they can include a wee bit not on the street for these secret meetings

Reactions: 4
That alley isn’t round the back of the houses it’s somewhere near that garden of contemplation or the tram station

It’s the new hip happening secret rendezvous location

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.