Coronation Street #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t Corrie get Aadi and Asha’s age wrong last year and people were calling it out? Have they just rolled with ageing them up now then?
I seem to recall reading somewhere that Corrie had aged the twins by a year. They seem to have stuck with that as it suits their storylines better.

Yeah I think he's a proper bully on the QT.

That said, the actor will always be Damon Grant from Brookside to me :)
I don’t recognise him from brook side but my memories of the show are a bit vague !
I wonder where they’re going with the storyline .Can’t stand Shaun so it will be hard to feel sorry for him if it goes tits up

Reactions: 3
I don’t recognise him from brook side but my memories of the show are a bit vague !
I wonder where they’re going with the storyline .Can’t stand Shaun so it will be hard to feel sorry for him if it goes tits up
Same here, he's so irritating.

Reactions: 1
He started in the first ever Brookside episode in 1982 when he was about 17.
On all 4 you can find the first ever Brooky episode where his family are introduced. Don't know if the link will work but it is .........

Reactions: 2
How is Adam managing all Imran's clients as well as his own, considering he's never in his office

Wonder why we didn't see any of the street celebrating the Jubilee, no parties not even a toast in the pub. I saw they had a poster of the Queen in a window though

Reactions: 8
Yea, even more so the show actually being called Coronation Street!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wonder why we didn't see any of the street celebrating the Jubilee, no parties not even a toast in the pub. I saw they had a poster of the Queen in a window though
They celebrated the Diamond jubilee with a street party, but this time Im assuming it’s because the jubilee happened to fall in ’Britain’s Got Talent’ week and ITV need Corrie to prop up the ailing pile of crap. They always do a big stunt in that week every year, it’s tedious now actually. But because that was the sole focus the jubilee was ignored. It’s even more glaring though because Eastenders did that really bizarre but strangely enjoyable episode featuring Charles and Camilla.

Reactions: 8
One date and Frank is drinking in Sean's local which is also his place of work. Bit stalker-ish?

Did Toyah and Peter Barlow have a relationship?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
How is Adam managing all Imran's clients as well as his own, considering he's never in his office
Their business was in dire straits a few weeks ago after all the shenanigans of Adam's ex Lydia and all the bad publicity. Adam was discussing it with Imran a couple of weeks ago.

Reactions: 3
One date and Frank is drinking in Sean's local which is also his place of work. Bit stalker-ish?

Did Toyah and Peter Barlow have a relationship?
When they both returned to Coronation St in 2016 they had been in a relationship off screen and came back together as a couple (although they kept their relationship a secret initially as they weren’t sure how Leanne was going to react). They ran The Rovers together for a bit (despite Peter’s alcoholic history) but they really didn’t suit being landlady and landlord of The Rovers

Thankfully their tenure at the pub didn’t last long (a few months I think) along with their relationship (they didn’t suit being a couple either)

Last edited:
Jebus that Summer is the most miserable of beings🙄 Was the continuity announcer drinking they said something about Abi being back in court … did i nod off😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.