Coronation Street #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have Imran and Torah completely forgotten about Kelly? I know they’ve got the whole baby drama thing going on, but considering how much Imran was obsessed with proving that she was innocent, you’d have thought they’d be at the funeral supporting her. I’m also wondering where Stu is, you’d have thought he would been there for Kelly.

Reactions: 15
Wtf was Roy doing sticking his nose in their argument in the street with a broom in his hand. Then going to her flat. Buying her drinks.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I said this on the last thread, thats there is speculation of Toyah really being on Abis side

Its tit if she does though , Imran is a cheat but doesn't deserve to not see his child, I know its not real but it's actually disgusting, especially when the mother is an addict who keeps falling off the wagon

Reactions: 8
Yeah I said this on the last thread, thats there is speculation of Toyah really being on Abis side

Its tit if she does though , Imran is a cheat but doesn't deserve to not see his child, I know its not real but it's actually disgusting, especially when the mother is an addict who keeps falling off the wagon
It's not unreasonable for Imran to be concerned about Abi. She was off her face when she gave birth.

Watching the omnibus, haven’t watched Corrie in about a year as always found I could just dip in and pick up where I left off. Abi has a baby?! With Imran! Crikey I have some reading up to do

• Haha
I don't feel sorry for Abi one iota. She's brought all this on herself and still plays the victim.

Alfie should be with his father Imran

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.