Coronation Street #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, Summer doesn't want to go to university. What do we reckon? Job in The Bistro or the factory sales team? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
One date and Frank is drinking in Sean's local which is also his place of work. Bit stalker-ish?

Did Toyah and Peter Barlow have a relationship?
Yeah I liked them together ,never been much of a fan of toyah and imran together

So, Summer doesn't want to go to university. What do we reckon? Job in The Bistro or the factory sales team? :ROFLMAO:
We’ve just listened to her bang on about uni and exams for what feels like the last decade and NOW she decides she doesn’t want to go.Well off you pop young lady we haven’t been through this whole boring ass story line for nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How many more ways can they keep Fizz on the street! First she moved back after the break up, now a diy disaster and shes back at tyrones. Whats next!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone think fizz will end up back with tye?
Of course. They keep pushing how this is what the fans want, - whilst in reality I don’t know a single person who wants to see this as the characters are much better and infinitely more interesting apart.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone think fizz will end up back with tye?
It’s 100% happening and then Alina pops kid will rock up in 20 years looking for Tyrone !
Fizz and Tyrone are better characters apart ,it’s time they got Tyrone a new love interest .It’s been ages in soap world

How daft Fizz hinting to Sean that she moves in with him. He lives in Eileen's elastic walled house which is always stuffed. I'm surprised she didn't heavily hint to Chesney that she moves in with him and the invisible quads.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why would you conceal something in a seevthrough pencil case. ? Oxford material right there .

So is Toyah going to take a leaf out of Leannes book and hide in her flat for the next few months?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Of course. They keep pushing how this is what the fans want, - whilst in reality I don’t know a single person who wants to see this as the characters are much better and infinitely more interesting apart.
Isn't the house still up for sale? What if someone put in an offer?

Why would you conceal something in a seevthrough pencil case. ? Oxford material right there .

So is Toyah going to take a leaf out of Leannes book and hide in her flat for the next few months?
Toyah came out of the flat in yesterday’s episode

Conveniently no one wants to buy it because of the sink holes.
How many murders have there been in that street/area but a few sinkholes that disappeared by themselves after the HorrorNation St week of episodes aired and it’s game over

Reactions: 1
I thought they'd had that fixed
They did ... in double quick time!! I don't even remember the street or Bistro being closed for any length of time for repairs. They all disappeared -PUFF!! Even David's which started the whole thing. :ROFLMAO: (and then Leo lost his job)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Horror-nation Street was honestly the worse special week ever created. Utterly pointless.

They must have spent a fortune on it too, it's a shame that money couldn't have been invested in better writers and cast!

Leo is a shite actor. I think the Sean and Frank storyline may develop into male domestic violence. Also bleeping hell man Adam!

Reactions: 3
What is Leo’s storyline and where it is going?
He lost his job so is forced to move in with Jenny? Will he swindle her out of all her money? I can’t see what else it could be?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.