Coronation Street #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dave Glover (Emmerdale) pictured there ended up in Corrie as Pat Phelan’s mate Vinnie.

Reactions: 2
Yes after her first stint in Coronation St she played a character in Emmerdale in the 90s called Jan Glover: married to Ned and mother of Dave, Linda & Roy. They were quite a prominent family at the time

View attachment 1351828
:) As a Yorkshire Lass Ned Glover was my Emmerdale crush and was devastated when he went off to Ibiza - Dave was too young for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why did Kathy end up leaving? I think I started to mentally tune out to her scenes , I thought she didn't want to go to Cornwall so why leave for somewhere else , such a weird crap storyline

Reactions: 4
Why did Kathy end up leaving? I think I started to mentally tune out to her scenes , I thought she didn't want to go to Cornwall so why leave for somewhere else , such a weird crap storyline
She fell out of love with Brian. It wasn’t just about not wanting to move to Cornwall, it was about not wanting to move with him. Anywhere

Reactions: 4
New thread here folks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.