Coronation Street #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How ridiculous are the exam invigilators 🤣 "nice handwriting!" As if she would just do that

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Think we are going to be stuck with summer for another year I can see her having to retake her full 2nd year

Also she might be smart but she's certainly not mature enough for Oxford or any type of uni really, its more than just knowledge you need to be able to handle the pressure and basically not go on the way she does

Reactions: 14
What's the betting Max is going to cook a meal for this girl but it was his mates who texted him pretending to be her.

Or her big ex bf is gonna deck him

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What's the betting Max is going to cook a meal for this girl but it was his mates who texted him pretending to be her.

Definitely this. But it'll turn out ok, the girl will find out and find it endearing, whilst Max discovers he is a masterchef and will be working in Speed Dahl by end of week!

ETA; not a spoiler, just guessing! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14

So so obvious isn’t it. Hopefully he gets battered though lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Leanne being arsey to Alya, was she not married to her dad, and therefore her stepmum once upon a time? I didn't watch Corrie back then but I vaguely remember something

Reactions: 6
Leanne being arsey to Alya, was she not married to her dad, and therefore her stepmum once upon a time? I didn't watch Corrie back then but I vaguely remember something
Leanne has been arsey with everyone. During the Oliver storyline she was arsey with Nick, Steve, Toyah, Tracy, NHS staff etc. She’s not fussed whether they are a relative, friend or had any kind of relationship with them in the past. She doesn’t discriminate

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Very true! It's so weird watching Old Corrie and seeing how different both ME-anne and Toyah were back then

Leanne has been arsey with everyone. During the Oliver storyline she was arsey with Nick, Steve, Toyah, Tracy, NHS staff etc. She’s not fussed whether they are a relative, friend or had any kind of relationship with them in the past. She doesn’t discriminate
ir

When Leanne was grieving for Oliver and wanted to be away from everyone she stayed in her flat sobbing on the sofa. So why isn't Toyah’s flat the first place she looks for her

Reactions: 8
Isn’t Summer doing A level and Aadi doing AS level? Would they be in the same exam room? AS levels weren’t a thing when I did my exams 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.