Coronation Street #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t Summer doing A level and Aadi doing AS level? Would they be in the same exam room? AS levels weren’t a thing when I did my exams 😂
I’m sure when I did it there could be different exams going on in the same room. But, they implied they were doing the same exam, if the notes were both relevant to Summer and Aadi. So bored of the Summer storyline now, hope she owns up to being the cheat. Really could have done with her ace-big her exams so she could leave for Oxford.

Thought the same with Toyah and Leanne, Leanne spent Christmas alone crying in the flat but told people she’d gone to France.

Reactions: 6
No wonder Summer is such a drip. She's got everyone pandering to her like she's 5 years old. Billy, Todd, Paul, Aadi and Asha.

Reactions: 9
Poor Aadi, one of the few characters I can stand 😂

Jane Danson is a great actress but ffs why does Leanne have to be stomping around having a go at everyone all the time!

Reactions: 12
Anyone believing this storyline of George and Frank, and if Frank is really sorry? I thought it over the top when George ranted just cos Frank was humming and singing at the bar

Reactions: 2
Anyone believing this storyline of George and Frank, and if Frank is really sorry? I thought it over the top when George ranted just cos Frank was humming and singing at the bar
I think Frank remembers fully & is trying to annoy/remember him of school days.

that said I don’t care enough about George to care if Frank bullied him at school, hopefully for the greater good it’s short and sweet mainly to get Sean off our screens.

Reactions: 4
I was assuming they were setting it up for everyone to take Frank’s side as “he is sorry” but then Frank slowly starts abusing Sean….
However we only just had the Geoff storyline it seems to maybe too soon for that again.

Reactions: 7
I was assuming they were setting it up for everyone to take Frank’s side as “he is sorry” but then Frank slowly starts abusing Sean….
However we only just had the Geoff storyline it seems to maybe too soon for that again.
Fingers bleeping crossed eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Frank remembers fully & is trying to annoy/remember him of school days.

that said I don’t care enough about George to care if Frank bullied him at school, hopefully for the greater good it’s short and sweet mainly to get Sean off our screens.
I actually really like George. I still think he'd have been better suited to Mary.

Reactions: 18
Isn’t Summer doing A level and Aadi doing AS level? Would they be in the same exam room? AS levels weren’t a thing when I did my exams 😂
Yeah I'm confused by this I just presumed they were all the same age? Aadi and Asha are twins too and she went to look at uni so she would be doing A levels or do you visit Univerietys the year before? Don't have a clue lol

Reactions: 3
Yeah I'm confused by this I just presumed they were all the same age? Aadi and Asha are twins too and she went to look at uni so she would be doing A levels or do you visit Univerietys the year before? Don't have a clue lol
You go the year before.

I'm assuming then that Amy and Summer must be in the year above Aadi and Asha. Max a year or so below them

Reactions: 6
I just can't get passed this new Frank reminding me of some guy that hosts a programme on ch4 where they delevelop houses

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn’t Corrie get Aadi and Asha’s age wrong last year and people were calling it out? Have they just rolled with ageing them up now then?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.