Coronation Street #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leo is a shite actor. I think the Sean and Frank storyline may develop into male domestic violence. Also bleeping hell man Adam!
Yeah maybe ,or perhaps he’s the next murderer on the street ! Although prob not becuase he would be too closely linked with Eileen and I doubt they’d involve her with another murderer in any way

Reactions: 1
What is Leo’s storyline and where it is going?
He lost his job so is forced to move in with Jenny? Will he swindle her out of all her money? I can’t see what else it could be?
I had actually forgotten who Leo was until Jenny was mentioned. Methinks he is after the pub, doing all this brewing stuff when we already had it in Classic Corrie with Vinnie and that went nowhere.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Horror-nation Street was honestly the worse special week ever created. Utterly pointless.

They must have spent a fortune on it too, it's a shame that money couldn't have been invested in better writers and cast!
I was really looking forward to it, then it turned out to be ridiculous and ultimately a waste of time as you couldn’t hear Abi and Corey’s conversation thanks to the deafening gushing water.

Reactions: 2
Soap awards on tonight. Jenny scrubs up well. Preview on news.
Will never forget when side nose Paul won. We were gobsmacked on here as he's so shite

I twigged last night that Julia Goulding ( Shona) might be expecting , they had her stuffing her face in Speed Dhal and at home and wrapped up in a flamin duvet😂 wonder what story will they come up with for her leave the street for Mat Leave? Love clean shaven “Imran”

stuffing her face in Speed Dhal

The food in Speed Dhal always looks tasty. Although, I think they just reused the same plates of food for the Shona-David scene and then Summer's party scene. All the characters only ate the poppadoms.

If Summer does her 'Don't be nice me to, don't like me.....' speech again; I'll scream! Ergh. She bleeping cheated in her exams, which she should have been more than bleeping capable of sitting, got her mate fucked over, and still it's awh poor Summer. I have hated her character since the recast. I despair she that she is staying.

Reactions: 7
Haha Abi didn't win. She's looking so plastic these days. See she's sat next to her OH Tim

Kelly won an award. She's another one who looks older than the role she's playing.

Thought it a bit unfair all the other nominees were kids

Kelly won an award. She's another one who looks older than the role she's playing.

Thought it a bit unfair all the other nominees were kids
The actress is 17, turns 18 next week so technically still classed as a child

Reactions: 4
Glad Corey won that award as he was a good actor.

Wtf Sharon from EE won outstanding achievement! Shouldn't that have been Ken Barlow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.