Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes his name was Linus Roache - he played Peter Barlow in the early 70's.
He had another son who played the young Ken Barlow in the drama The Road to Coronation Street which was in 2010. Think this is still on youtube.
edit - yes it is and it is good. The actress who played Kat Slater in Eastenders was brilliant as Elsie Tanner.
The character I remember is far more recent and was a long lost son. I think Blanche was living with them then… I did dream this did I 😂

What was the point in any of that with the parking warden? I thought it was the Councillor in disguise. If its a free parking zone why was here there?

Reactions: 2
What was the point in any of that with the parking warden? I thought it was the Councillor in disguise. If its a free parking zone why was here there?
I just thought he was there because he's married to Izzy in real life and it was an excuse to pay him some money with her not working at the moment.

Reactions: 1
I just thought he was there because he's married to Izzy in real life and it was an excuse to pay him some money with her not working at the moment.
Oh was that him 🤣 pointless scene

That would be just cruel towards Toyah imo. Not necessary.
Yeah as much as they seem an odd couple I would hate for him to cheat and glad it doesn't seem to be going down the route of cheating with sabeen although I would quite like her to stay on the show

I didn’t watch last nights but I’m dying to know - has he deffo got another woman??
Toyah got suspicious and he admitted he stayed on sabeens sofa and she said the same to toyah so she believed them then we found out he didn't actually stay there all night but it's mystery where he went after

Toyah got suspicious and he admitted he stayed on sabeens sofa and she said the same to toyah so she believed them then we found out he didn't actually stay there all night but it's mystery where he went after
I don't think he is cheating, maybe he has a secret night job to pay for all those legal fees!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.