Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
As a massive Adam fan, this video recommended on Facebook of him in 2006 has got me questioning my taste. Is that a haircut or a motorcycle helmet?????

SmartSelect_20211119-194018_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Rodneytrotter

Chatty Member
Im not enjoying the summer and Daniel storyline as it reminds me of when I had crush on a teacher and the things I did to get him to notice me are really cringey so I'd rather not have to re-live them 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
So Freda basically kidnapped a kid and no one thought to phone DCI Manchester, Craig who’s usually on every crime scene within seconds. Okay then

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Can we cast our minds back to when Leanne was pregnant, and her pregnancy 'acting' consisted of her walking like she had a severe case of rickets and a bowling ball or two pegged to her labia for the whole 9 months

• Haha

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Don’t the producers watch Classic Corrie? Not that long back Emily Bishop and Spider saved the Red Rec as they found Roman artefacts under it. It’s now protected. Yet according to current Corrie they are ripping it up to build a bypass….. absolute garbage the producers don’t know their own show!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hoping Aadi got out in time, the new actor has brought so much more personality and character to Aadi, will be really annoyed if he goes! Hopefully that was just to create suspense and make us worry

Reactions: 22

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
I still can’t believe they killed Natasha off- I thought she was a lovely character. I don’t think they thought this plot line through- it’s all getting a bit daft.

Reactions: 21
I’m sure I read somewhere there is a storyline that someone is pregnant with imrans baby. Clearly it won’t be Toyah. This will drag on with her passing the baby off as kevs then not being able to live with herself. Blah blah blah been there before !!

I think there'll be a slight problem passing it off as Kev's!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Wightgirl

VIP Member
Plus the current episodes are just facts and figures about the lack of diversity in football and it’s starting to feel like a Ted talk. Steve “hey, did you know that….”

Reactions: 20

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Is Sam's refusing to talk annoy anyone else or is it just me
Its not annoying me, it’s more of a blessing. At least he’s not banging on about statistics, scientific facts and the history of life every 5 mins like a walking talking encyclopaedic know-it-all

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
I think they should have kept Natasha, I quite liked her and she could have turned Audrey‘s salon into a nice trendy modern place.
Let’s face it though, she probably would have ended up having an affair with Nick.
Sam though 😭😭😭 he’s such a great little actor