Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't like sabeen knowing she got Corey off , I know its her job but she pretty much knew about the bribery with his Dad

Reactions: 7
I can't like sabeen knowing she got Corey off , I know its her job but she pretty much knew about the bribery with his Dad
Same here, but I guess that’s what makes her such a good lawyer.

Reactions: 1
How could Kevin mistake that woman for Abi? Is he blind??
I said that to my OH - that is not Abi, how could he say that.
In my opinion, Sabeen and Kelly are the best actors at the moment. Really convincing. Unlike James Bailey who is abysmal (even though he's very handsome)
Quite agree with you - they are way ahead of the rest of them, Kelly is brilliant. She was doing the Manchester run and was interviewed and she was lovely.
I really can't take to this new Max - he is awful.

Reactions: 8
I have been a die hard corrie fan for about 30 years, but the time has come where I can no longer stand watching these pathetic story lines. It is no longer a case of "it's so bad it's good' ....now it's just bad. Awful actually 😬
Haven’t watched it this week it’s just doing my head in all the mis matched storylines
I read digital spy and look to see if anything juicy is coming up. I can’t even be bothered to record it and whizz through 🤷‍♀️

Can anyone remember when Ken Barlow had a stroke and he put on that weird fake voice? like a pirate who had necked 3 litres of Old Spice?

And in true corrie fashion.... it one day went away and all was well! Will never forget that I was in tears everytime he was on screen 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can anyone remember when Ken Barlow had a stroke and he put on that weird fake voice? like a pirate who had necked 3 litres of Old Spice?

And in true corrie fashion.... it one day went away and all was well! Will never forget that I was in tears everytime he was on screen 😄
Patrick on Eastenders did the whole stroke thing better.

Rings a bell , I'll have to find a clip

Was this during his short lived Ken Barleone phase where he was trying to sound like a mafia don? He was the head and the other Barlow boys were his mafioso?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was this during his short lived Ken Barleone phase where he was trying to sound like a mafia don? He was the head and the other Barlow boys were his mafioso?
I can't remember any of this, but it sounds hilarious.

Reactions: 4
This whole Parking storyline! I have never once seen the street crowded with cars yet suddenly both pavements are filled with cars 😂

Reactions: 12
Didn’t Ken have a son turn up we’d never seen before. It was his own son acting the part? Or have I misremembered

Didn’t Ken have a son turn up we’d never seen before. It was his own son acting the part? Or have I misremembered
Yes his name was Linus Roache - he played Peter Barlow in the early 70's.
He had another son who played the young Ken Barlow in the drama The Road to Coronation Street which was in 2010. Think this is still on youtube.
edit - yes it is and it is good. The actress who played Kat Slater in Eastenders was brilliant as Elsie Tanner.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.