Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do i get the feeling that whoever Imran was with is gonna end up preggers?

Reactions: 8
I really don't think it's a woman, maybe he is tracking Gary's movements to find out what happened to Neelan. That's why Gary spotted him out with Sabeen.

How awful are they writing Toyah, though? She's meant to be an empathic person with a counselling degree, yet she's being written as short sighted and selfish, does she really think Imran needs another foster kid hanging about? He is busy, stressed and nearly had a nervous breakdown during the trial. And the way she said she wanted a younger child. They really have written Toyah to be an awful person since her return (Baby Susie being her ultimate worse!)

Reactions: 10
Product placement for new cars !
Yes! I said this to the husband!
Sally talks about the cars and how they've parked, followed by a nice shot of a sparkly brand new peugeot, Sally adds a further few sentences followed by a shot of the same car from a different angle.

Coronation Street is basically an influencer ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why did the two footballing lads come back to the street in their footie strips? Surely they don't have to give them to their mums to wash? Does Tommy O wear his strip home to wash too?
How has Corey just suddenly become a top level footballer. Never heard him mentioning training when with Aliya, I’ve never even seen him with a ball or mention it when he was knocking back cider with his mates down the canal. The storyline is mad

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My children’s Christmas play at school has more depth than the storylines on Corrie at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How has Corey just suddenly become a top level footballer. Never heard him mentioning training when with Aliya, I’ve never even seen him with a ball or mention it when he was knocking back cider with his mates down the canal. The storyline is mad
I wondered that 🤔
Has Daddy been making 'donations' to the club? Still makes no sense whatsoever.

Reactions: 4
I thought Cory was playing for the youth team when he was with Asha, I remember it being mentioned during the trial and that episode when Nina was drink on the hotel and he had a.meeting with the manager and Tommy O. It doesn't make sense that he'd now be in the first team, as surely he'd have missed a lot of training. I thought this was a good storyline at the beginning, but it's getting ridiculous now, the fact that he's got away with murder and he's now a professional footballer.

Reactions: 7
I thought Cory was playing for the youth team when he was with Asha, I remember it being mentioned during the trial and that episode when Nina was drink on the hotel and he had a.meeting with the manager and Tommy O. It doesn't make sense that he'd now be in the first team, as surely he'd have missed a lot of training. I thought this was a good storyline at the beginning, but it's getting ridiculous now, the fact that he's got away with murder and he's now a professional footballer.
That was the first time him even playing football was ever mentioned though that hotel meeting. Surely kids that are that good at football pretty much live and sleep football.

Reactions: 2
I expect it will be the big Christmas storyline with the truth coming out and Cory going down.

Reactions: 1
I expect it will be the big Christmas storyline with the truth coming out and Cory going down.
Sharon Marshall on this morning said there’s big autumn story lines, hopefully they got a lot of this wrapped up

Reactions: 2
Hated Corey saying he was ‘found innocent’. There’s no such thing in a uk court of law. The word he’s looking for is ‘acquitted’. But I guess that doesn’t have quite the same ring to it.
Yeah I picked up on this too , I get he would say it himself but in a professional statement he would be advised what to say surely

Max is incredibly irritating which is just what’s needed as there’s no other irritating character on the street at the moment 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has Shona made a complete recovery?

and have the powers that be been watching classic corrie, decided that, that Gail was much better than the idiot Gail they’ve written the last decade or so. Packed her off to Thailand and brought her back resembling old Gail?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.