Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw Mollie won (Nina) best serial drama performance. Although I don’t think she’s the best actress (lol) her speech was nice and she was proper made up

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well corrie have done well tonight, only soap thah won't anything ( I don't usually watch but my kids wanted to 😆)

Reactions: 1
Aw Mollie won (Nina) best serial drama performance. Although I don’t think she’s the best actress (lol) her speech was nice and she was proper made up
She was so nervous bless her. Thought it was strange that Sam went up by himself, even though he’s so confident and held his own completely (while being held by Joel Dommet 😂😂😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Watching Brassic tonight and spotted a very young Sam playing Erin’s son 😂

Reactions: 2
She was so nervous bless her. Thought it was strange that Sam went up by himself, even though he’s so confident and held his own completely (while being held by Joel Dommet 😂😂😂😂)
So pleased for Sam, he's a smashing little actor!!!

Reactions: 4
Was one of the ladies in a red dress with the corrie cast on stage the actress that plays Bernie? She looked familiar but I couldn't be sure as Bernie usually looks like......Bernie.😂🤷‍♀️

I haven’t watched for probably over a year (classic corrie is keeping me going instead) but I have tuned back in for the trial as I’d read so much about it. Those young actors can teach the oldies a thing or two. So much talent in a young group!

• Heart
Was one of the ladies in a red dress with the corrie cast on stage the actress that plays Bernie? She looked familiar but I couldn't be sure as Bernie usually looks like......Bernie.😂🤷‍♀️
Sally Carman who plays Abi, unless there was someone else also in a red dress who I can’t recall. I’ll need to find a photo 😂

Sally Carman who plays Abi, unless there was someone else also in a red dress who I can’t recall. I’ll need to find a photo 😂
Yep she looked beautiful, there was another lady in a red dress and blonde hair and I kept thinking it was Bernie but wasn't sure as she usually looks bedraggled😆 I found this picture (only one I found) but not very good so still can't tell.
Screenshot_20210910-103553_Google.jpg

Reactions: 1
not a massive fan of abi in the show but sally seems like such a lovely woman! she was so supportive of all the other corrie winners and seemed so grateful. she looked incredible too!

Reactions: 9
not a massive fan of abi in the show but sally seems like such a lovely woman! she was so supportive of all the other corrie winners and seemed so grateful. she looked incredible too!
Me too! I wonder why Tim wasn’t there though, would have been nice to see them together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.