Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant think who Imran could be slept with🤔If it was Alina wouldn't Yazmeen have heard😬 Maybe Daisy?

I jumped straight to that theory tonight. 😳
We were howling at David and Gail earlier. They are brilliant together in scenes. 😂😂😂
Arguing who owns a sinkhole😂😂I need a Gail type character in my life I think they would have me in stitches all the time.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else actually really like Daisy? I know she got a lot of hate when she first came into it but I always thought she was really funny and could be a new Tracy Barlow type villain that you love to hate.
Having said that I also quite like her with Daniel and would love to see her actually fall for him.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I cant think who Imran could be slept with🤔If it was Alina wouldn't Yazmeen have heard😬 Maybe Daisy?
What’s Alina got to do with Yasmeen? I think you’re thinking of Alya. Alina was the girl Tyrone was with until she left for Romania

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else actually really like Daisy? I know she got a lot of hate when she first came into it but I always thought she was really funny and could be a new Tracy Barlow type villain that you love to hate.
Having said that I also quite like her with Daniel and would love to see her actually fall for him.
Yeah I don’t understand the hate for her tbh

Reactions: 2
I think Abi is really selfish to disappear and leave her partner who has been so supportive and also her stepson Jack.

Reactions: 9
Her son was murdered and the killer got away with it. I think she can be forgiven for disappearing.
I disagree. Yes, I get her pain but to leave her partner without even a text to say she's alright but not ready to come home...

Reactions: 1
I disagree. Yes, I get her pain but to leave her partner without even a text to say she's alright but not ready to come home...
She's grieving, she's not thinking straight at the moment. I think her grief is more important than Kevin.

Reactions: 3
The Bailey family are getting worse at acting !!
Keep Ronnie and ditch the rest !

Reactions: 9
The parking warden is like a character from Mr Tumble or chucklevision

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hated Corey saying he was ‘found innocent’. There’s no such thing in a uk court of law. The word he’s looking for is ‘acquitted’. But I guess that doesn’t have quite the same ring to it.

Reactions: 8
Why did the two footballing lads come back to the street in their footie strips? Surely they don't have to give them to their mums to wash? Does Tommy O wear his strip home to wash too?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.