Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quickest PGCE in the world - writers clearly don’t research anything 🤦🏻‍♀️

OMG the size of Gail’s wine!! It’s like a pint 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Handsome though he is, James simply cannot act. Its painful watching.

On the other hand, Sabeen is great. Totally believable

I'm loving Sabeen. I've never got Imran and Toyah as a couple even though I like both characters. I always think Toyah is too much of a wet lettuce for Imran. I could see Imran with Alya more than Toyah.

Reactions: 10
I'm loving Sabeen. I've never got Imran and Toyah as a couple even though I like both characters. I always think Toyah is too much of a wet lettuce for Imran. I could see Imran with Alya more than Toyah.
They don't know what to do with Toyah!

Reactions: 8
I must have missed an episode, but why is Toyah working at the factory? I don't think they know what to do with her. I'm sure she used to be more feisty and not so dull.

I liked Toyah with Peter they seemed to suit each other. Maybe her always trying to fix things and him having alcohol issues made them work.Say what you like about Toyah but she has good taste in men 👅

• Haha
I must have missed an episode, but why is Toyah working at the factory? I don't think they know what to do with her. I'm sure she used to be more feisty and not so dull.
Toyah has been working in the factory for ages, maybe the best part of a year. I think she’s in a sales position

I liked Toyah with Peter they seemed to suit each other. Maybe her always trying to fix things and him having alcohol issues made them work.Say what you like about Toyah but she has good taste in men 👅
Sorry I don’t agree, Toyah & Peter had no chemistry whatsoever. They only put Toyah with Peter for the initial shock factor on their return to the screens for Leanne’s reaction. After that died down they had them running the pub which didn’t suit them at all. Even more ridiculous as Peter was an ex-alcoholic

Reactions: 2
Toyah has been working in the factory for ages, maybe the best part of a year. I think she’s in a sales position

Sorry I don’t agree, Toyah & Peter had no chemistry whatsoever. They only put Toyah with Peter for the initial shock factor on their return to the screens for Leanne’s reaction. After that died down they had them running the pub which didn’t suit them at all. Even more ridiculous as Peter was an ex-alcoholic
Agree they were not a exciting couple like him and Carla/Abbie but they work well together with her playing therapist to him whilst he was in recovery.Toyah is a bit dull now.Not sure who she really suits.Maybe Michael?

Reactions: 1

I missed why she started working there, it just seems so random.

Agree they were not a exciting couple like him and Carla/Abbie but they work well together with her playing therapist to him whilst he was in recovery.Toyah is a bit dull now.Not sure who she really suits.Maybe Michael?
I can't see her with any of the current cast, maybe they should bring Spider back

I missed why she started working there, it just seems so random.
I think she lost her job as a counsellor when it was discovered that she had enabled the dr who was taking drugs. Struggling to remember the details though!

Reactions: 2
Probably wrapped up in a smelly blanket doing a jigsaw together.
Whilst Carla sups up another glass of red wine, regardless of her kidney/liver problem (I can't remember what she needed lol), plus red wine reeks, great choice around an alcoholic.

• Haha
In my opinion, Sabeen and Kelly are the best actors at the moment. Really convincing. Unlike James Bailey who is abysmal (even though he's very handsome)

Reactions: 6

Yes I'm really liking Sabeen, hope she sticks around!

I don't understand how James had £15000 to transfer. ,was he earning loads as a footballer ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.