Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freda is awful every time she turns up wish they'd get rid of her! She doesn't even seem bothered that her husband is dead!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Leanne was married to Zeedan’s Dad (I think that’s the reason 🤷‍♀️)
I keep saying to my husband I need a Corrie family/friendship tree on the living room wall. I swear every episode now we’re having to pause to discuss why so and so are talking.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Couldn't agree more about nasty Freda!!! She's a wretch! I know there's animosity in the deaf community over those who chose to have the implants, but Freda gets arsey over everything!!! Guilt tripping Gemma is disgusting.

Reactions: 10
Do Gemma and Chesney’s children look after themselves? Both parents were outside the house, Bernie was in the cafe, Rita at the Kabin and Cathy went shopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm glad others feel the same about freda. She was getting on my nerves having a go at Gemma and needed to back off. Although Gemma shouldn't have stood her up!

Mind you im a bit fed up with Gemma too. I don't find her endearing at all but get the impression im supposed to. Making out like the oldies are her best mates and always taking the moral high ground. She leaves her mouth hanging open at the end of sentences too which annoys me.

You'll all think im weird now but I have a crush on Ryan ha ha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn't realise there was animosity about implants? Is that a thing in real life? A bit prejudice.
Yeah I agree about gemma taking the moral high ground because she's mates with the oldies. I think she's a bit patronising towards Chesney and doesn't sympathise with him struggling with sign language , if it was her she would be fuming he wasn't supportive

Reactions: 3
I didn't realise there was animosity about implants? Is that a thing in real life? A bit prejudice.
Yeah I agree about gemma taking the moral high ground because she's mates with the oldies. I think she's a bit patronising towards Chesney and doesn't sympathise with him struggling with sign language , if it was her she would be fuming he wasn't supportive
Yes, so weird how she went from being a druggy with Callum to living with Rita and being her bestie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I'm glad others feel the same about freda. She was getting on my nerves having a go at Gemma and needed to back off. Although Gemma shouldn't have stood her up!

Mind you im a bit fed up with Gemma too. I don't find her endearing at all but get the impression im supposed to. Making out like the oldies are her best mates and always taking the moral high ground. She leaves her mouth hanging open at the end of sentences too which annoys me.

You'll all think im weird now but I have a crush on Ryan ha ha 😂
I think she went to the same school of acting as Craig... He starts every sentence with a wide open mouth, and I always think his tongue is going to fall out 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Honestly yes, some parts of the deaf community find the implants wholly insulting and will act like Freda towards those who chose this option, I think it's to do with it being presented as a 'cure'. It's like you're turning your back on deaf culture. (Had a friend who had implants put in and got a lot of tit from life long deaf friends over it)

Reactions: 4
Honestly yes, some parts of the deaf community find the implants wholly insulting and will act like Freda towards those who chose this option, I think it's to do with it being presented as a 'cure'. It's like you're turning your back on deaf culture. (Had a friend who had implants put in and got a lot of tit from life long deaf friends over it)
How strange, I honestly can't see it justified if someone wants to hear then they should be able to without getting tit

Reactions: 10
Why am I thinking something is going to happen between Daniel and Summer?

Reactions: 12
How old is new summer meant to be?16?Would she really need to be doing so much prep for uni already?Seems like a load of shite to me.Glad Daniels working at the school and away from that awful Daisy.The girl with Kelly in prison did some of the best acting all episode.

How old is new summer meant to be?16?Would she really need to be doing so much prep for uni already?Seems like a load of shite to me.Glad Daniels working at the school and away from that awful Daisy.The girl with Kelly in prison did some of the best acting all episode.
I agree the girl with Kelly is great, I hope we see more of her 🙂

Agree with the comments about freda she's such a nasty character, why is she always so horrid to the lovely George. It doesn't matter if she doesn't agree with Gemma and Chesney's decision over Aled it's got nothing to do with her and shouldn't be pressing her opionions on them its like she very bitter.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.