Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Are you going to pop that cork then?’
‘I’ll have a glass of wine first’ 😂😂
Loads of double entendres this week. Still recovering from ‘finger buffet Jen’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gemma’s sudden fluency in sign language is so far fetched.

Like half the words she’s signing aren’t in every day vocabulary, especially seeing how’s she’s learning for her baby

Reactions: 10
Just seen a clip of Zeedan coming back and he looks strange - had his hair cut like a lego man.
Oh it’s bloody awful like a hedge trimmed into shape 😱

Gemma’s sudden fluency in sign language is so far fetched.

Like half the words she’s signing aren’t in every day vocabulary, especially seeing how’s she’s learning for her baby
The baby that we NEVER see in fact we NEVER see any of the invisible quads do we
And whose children play in their bedroom all the time like pyromaniac hope and poor ignored ruby 🤔

Reactions: 9
Speaking of hair, Fizz should wear hers down more often her hair is beautiful have to say I'm quite jealous.

Reactions: 17
Speaking of hair, Fizz should wear hers down more often her hair is beautiful have to say I'm quite jealous.
She looked gorgeous! I don't see why they have to make her frumpy and mumsy all the time as if that's all there is to her character.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She looked gorgeous! I don't see why they have to make her frumpy and mumsy all the time as if that's all there is to her character.
Corrie likes putting labels on their characters and they must keep in their boxes at all times.

Fizz did look lovely with all her cascading curls! But I still hate how this Hope storyline is being played out. Justice for Ruby!

Reactions: 13
Last night’s episodes were abysmal. Lots of boring fillers and ridiculous storylines.

Reactions: 7
I don't remember Daniel becoming a teacher 🤔 I knew there was talk of Oxford or something at one point

Reactions: 6
I wondered how he had suddenly become a teacher too . Corrie has a habit of showing characters getting jobs easily.

I don't remember Daniel becoming a teacher 🤔 I knew there was talk of Oxford or something at one point
I think he’s doing a PGCE (although it started at a weird time of year and he appears to be alone in the classroom 😂)

• Haha
🤣🤣 yeah when David was talking about Mr Osborne I just presumed it was a random teacher thats not actually a character until I saw him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn't Zeedan leave last time because he killed someone? I remember like a fight in an alleyway and Alya was there too? So he fled? Or am I totally mixed up!?

Reactions: 2
Didn't Zeedan leave last time because he killed someone? I remember like a fight in an alleyway and Alya was there too? So he fled? Or am I totally mixed up!?
Of course he came back with a mysterious secret and shed loads of cash. Yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think he’s doing a PGCE (although it started at a weird time of year and he appears to be alone in the classroom 😂)
Yeah they mentioned him doing a PGCE a couple of times but now he seems to be a full-blown teacher just like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve only just tuned back in after months and months and was shocked at the new Max. He looks as though he could be David’s mate down the pub. How old is he meant to be?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I genuinely don’t think max looks that old. I think he’s meant to be 14 and looks it imo. It’s just that old Max used to be a lot younger looking.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.