Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently norris has left messages to cause trouble at his funeral e.g telling Audrey that rita has been getting her hair done by Claudia behind her back 🤣🤣 sounds pretty funny tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree the girl with Kelly is great, I hope we see more of her 🙂
I thought her acting was awful.

So why are the quads, who are toddlers now, all kept in the upstairs bedroom. It's ridiculous and totally unbelievable

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Absolutely losing the will to live with the Freda and Zidanne story lines so gone to clean the kitchen. o_O Will Norris come back to life and brighten things up. (y)

• Haha
Honestly yes, some parts of the deaf community find the implants wholly insulting and will act like Freda towards those who chose this option, I think it's to do with it being presented as a 'cure'. It's like you're turning your back on deaf culture. (Had a friend who had implants put in and got a lot of tit from life long deaf friends over it)
Thats absolutely awful. So freda is accurately protraying it then? Heres me thinking corries made some anti deaf ppl storyline.
I cant understand why anyone who is deaf wouldn't want help. Maybe it's different if you are deaf from birth but i know people who have gone deaf and it just seems to be a constant battle every day to communicate

Reactions: 7
So bored of the Freda storyline. How does Freda know what Aled will hear after op eg birds will sound mechanical??

Reactions: 12
We fast forwarded in the end. The Freda storyline is just awful. That, plys ungracious Grace, horrible, gobby new Max etc etc.

Grrrrr Freda really pissed me off tonight, love Bernie I think she's becoming a really good character I wish they'd get her to hook up with Dev again.

Reactions: 10
Grrrrr Freda really pissed me off tonight, love Bernie I think she's becoming a really good character I wish they'd get her to hook up with Dev again.
I understand her ‘point’
we had sign language training at work, oh my goodness the bloke who came in to speak about the deaf community was very aggressive so immediately got people’s backs ups
I don’t like the Freda character so find her irritating which is a shame as the message she was putting across was valid

Reactions: 11
I understand her ‘point’
we had sign language training at work, oh my goodness the bloke who came in to speak about the deaf community was very aggressive so immediately got people’s backs ups
I don’t like the Freda character so find her irritating which is a shame as the message she was putting across was valid
First, I am not that freda, just saying. :m
But I agree, I never liked her and never ever believed that Norris would find her amiable or a suitable partner. She sets my teeth on edge.
The storyline of her attempts to dominate Gemma re Aled's operation is boring.
The Max situation is interesting for me on account of what/who his bio dad was. So a version of Nature V Nurture.
I'm liking daniel better these days. He seems more settled into the part, less sharp edges.Maybe his relationship with Billy has been something that has given him an injection of serenity. BUT, not keen on him tutoring Summer. :cautious:Older guy + school girl = trouble. Real or imagined. And I feel that the latest Summer was chosen because she is 23 so any dodgy storyline (like a teacher/pupil affair) will be less offensive to portray.

Reactions: 7
So Freda basically kidnapped a kid and no one thought to phone DCI Manchester, Craig who’s usually on every crime scene within seconds. Okay then

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So Freda basically kidnapped a kid and no one thought to phone DCI Manchester, Craig who’s usually on every crime scene within seconds. Okay then
THANK YOU!!! The mother asked for her child back, Freda refused. I would have called the police right there and then. The whole street pandering to her and the interpreter getting arsey was ludicrous! Phone police, kick the door in whilst you wait for them.

Reactions: 17
Last nights episodes were so strange, a really weird way of going about things. I don’t care what anyone says, I’d have been on the phone to the police straight away if anyone had my kids and was refusing to hand them over. Deaf or not.

Reactions: 11
Who is Freda to dictate how Gemma & Chesney treat their son? She is so damn preachy. She may have had a good point but because of her general hostility and kidnapping a child any point she was making became instantly void because of her actions

• Heart
Who is Freda to dictate how Gemma & Chesney treat their son? She is so damn preachy. She may have had a good point but because of her general hostility and kidnapping a child any point she was making became instantly void because of her actions
Wonder how many complaints they got about this storyline? They probably thought she’d get a free pass because Norris had just died. She really is an unpleasant character. I can’t even remember how she first ended up in the series.

Reactions: 8
Wonder how many complaints they got about this storyline? They probably thought she’d get a free pass because Norris had just died. She really is an unpleasant character. I can’t even remember how she first ended up in the series.
I think she is Emily’s niece

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.